Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Won't be seeing Bosnich for a while :) =NT=

• 21-08-2000 9:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

smile.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

why?

what is NT about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

NT stands for Bosnich is a fat useless Australian <unt smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭NakedBibleReadingMan

wow, there ae abreviations for everything now! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

did they sell him of did i miss soe,mitng?

They tried to loan him out to Celtic but he refused to go - wants to 'stay an fight for his place at Man U'. Oh yeh the third choice keeper battling to get into the first team on 35 grand a week, what a trooper smile.gif

If he went to Celtic he might actually have to play some games, and he wouldnt be getting that wage either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'd say he's second choice now - Van Der Gouw is ancient. He's going to be the goal-keeping coach.

Bosnich did put in some good perfomances but he was so inconsistent. I bet half the defensive errors were cos they were unsure of him.

Still, you've got to admire him staying to fight for his place, though it's never been a good tactic with United. Just look at Cruyff

like fu<k we have to admire him - he's a lazy fu<ker and he just wants the thirty odd grand a week. Ferguson has said he's 3rd behind barthez and van der gouw.

If I was Bosnich I'd stay from the money.Sure, why not?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Originally posted by Blitzkrieger:
    I'd say he's second choice now - Van Der Gouw is ancient.

IF he was second choice how come he wasn't on the bench for the charity shield, or any of the other games since the start of the season. He wasn't even considerd as being good enough to be on the bench for Denis Irwins testimonial which Van der Gouw started.

Advertisement