Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garbage

Options
  • 16-02-2005 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

Looks like Garbage are cooking up some new music this year.
    Not sure what I'm going to expect.
    I used to be really fond of Garbage during their first 2 albums. But then "Beautiful garbage" came out and I went off them completely.

Hopefully this fourth effort will be an ascending change. Plus, Shirley Manson is hot potatoes!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yeah, I know what you mean, I've got the first 2 albums, but the 3rd I had no interest in. Indeed Shirley Manson is the hot stuffing in my turkey, so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

What exactly is the deal with garbage? why does it take them so long to cook up music? i know Butch vig is a producer and that they all have side projects, but at this stage is garbage not the side project to whatever else they're doing?

Also... shirley manson's hotness is weird... one minute she's the hottest thing on <4 legs, the next... meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

yeah the first two were good, 3rd not as great but ok, loved Cherry Lips- such a cool song!

They opened their world tour in Dublin for the 2nd album then didnt even come near us for the 3rd- wtf?

hopefully they'll come here for the next one....i'm thinking that maybe they'll be playing Oxegen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Oxegen would be good alright. Don't think I'd go to them on their own, unless there was a decent support band, but I'd certianly watch them at Oxegen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I liked the third album but it didn't sound like Garbage. I hope they don't play Oxegen but arrange a gig for the following week when I'm actually in the country. They were really good the last time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement