Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another reasonable joke

Options
  • 20-05-2001 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Some of you may have heard variations of this, but, here goes:

A foreigner walks into a bar and sees a horse, beside it is a big box of £1 coins. He askes the barman whats going on, the barman replies:
    "Our horse is very sad, we're playing a game, if you pay £1 you have to try and make the horse laugh, if you make him laugh you win ALL the money in the box."

"Hmmm, ok, " He replies, "I'll have a go"

So he puts in his £1 and whipsers something into the horses ear. The horse is laughing its a$$ off and is wetting itself.

"well done mate, you win all the money in the box"

So the man leaves and has enough to come back next year, he sees the horse in the same bar still laughing, he asks:

"why is the horse still there?"

"Oh" the barman replies, "He's still laughing from when your here, this time we're trying to make him cry or shutup"

so the man puts in his £1 again and does something and the horse is extremely upset and is crying.

The bar man says "How the **** did you do that!!!??? jeez uve won over £200 now!!"

He replies: "Oh, simple, to make him laugh i told him i had a bigger Díck than he has."

"and howd you make him cry?"

"I showed him"

biggrin.gif ehehe always liked that 1

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-
    Vice Clan Leader and Match Arranger

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

remember my uncle telling us that joke years ago when he was ****ed,
    was good then and is now smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

smak like that one, yes indeedy!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"
    -Nietzsche</font>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Zee Dude

Pure class, great one.

Advertisement