Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sandals

Options
  • 21-05-2001 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

A married couple was on holiday in Pakistan. They were touring around the marketplace looking at the goods and such, when they passed a small sandal shop. From inside
    they heard a gentleman with a Pakistani accent say, "You foreigners Come in. Come into my humbleshop." So the married couple walked in.
    The Pakistani man said to them, "I have some special sandals I think you'd be interested in. They make you wild at sex like a great desert camel."
    Well, the wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man had claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being the sex hero he
    was. The husband asked the man, "how could sandals make you into a sex freak?"
    The Pakistani man replied, "Why don't you try them on and see for yourself?" Well, the husband, after much badgering from his wife, finally conceded to try them on. As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this wild look in his eyes; something his wife hadn't seen in many years -- raw sexual power.
    In a blink of an eye, the husband rushed the Pakistani man, threw him on the table and started tearing at the guy's pants.
    All the time the Pakistani man was screaming, "YOU HAVE THEM ON THE WRONG FEET YOU HAVE THEM ON THE WRONG FEET"

"just because ur not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after u!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

not the best, but lol anyway!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"
    -Nietzsche</font>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Dark-Ninja

heard it be4 biggrin.gif loved that 1

n1

|** Signing Off **|
    [-FI-]-Dark-Ninja-
    Vice Clan Leader and Match Arranger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

confused.gif I don't get it.

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt