Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jpg to pdf batch converter

Options
  • 16-02-2005 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good, freeware programme to batch convert multiple jpeg images into a single pdf file? I'm scanning up some paperwork and want to put it onto the web as a single pdf.

Not sure if this is the right place, but couldn't find anywhere more suitable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

As far as I can tell (I loaded it onto my machine), PDFCreator may do what you're looking for.

I installed it on my own machine, and it seems simple enough to get to grips with. From what I can tell, you open the application, choose Printer -> Printer Stop. Document -> Options, and under Auto-Save, stick in the path that you want to save your file, and then hit the Save button.

Go to Document -> Add, and select all of your jpgs, in the order you want to put them in the document. Click OK, it'll whirr away for a while, printing and whatnot. Then you'll be back with PDFCreator, and a list of your files. Select all the files, then click Document -> Combine, and it'll put them all in one file. Select Printer -> Printer Stop to restart the printer, and your file will be created.

Bear in mind I've never used this software before, it may be easier than that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Excellent work, thanks Seamus!

Advertisement