Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GameCon 6 Announced - 300 Man PC/XBox Gaming Event

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I don't know. I'll see. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Anybody interested in playing the PSP, Please express your interest here... We may setup a Joint PSP/DS if enough interest is generated ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I'd be interesed in playing RR and Lumines.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

If I go I would take my PSP too (RR, Minna no Golf).

Whats the deal with modded Xbox's? Are you checking if everyone has legit software on their PCs too? Checking for people using corporate keys for XP? You dont have to "support or condone" modded Xboxes or software piracy. Unless people are actively selling Mod Chips or pirating software at the event its an individual, end user crime.

Matt

Matt Simis

We do not check for software piracy and so forth, It is all up to the individual to make sure he has legal software and so forth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

BluE-WinG wrote:
    Matt Simis

We do not check for software piracy and so forth, It is all up to the individual to make sure he has legal software and so forth.

In fairness, that doesn't answer his question. If you don't check for piracy on PCs and that's up the individual, why is it different for Xboxes?

If I go I'll also bring my PSP along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 assfire

is there an age limit?
    :D:D:D

No Age limit :) Younger players should be accompanied by a parent/guardian :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

We do ask for parent/guardian to sign the consent form/disclaimer for you. (we need the parent/guardian to be there the whole day? think someone just brought the form along last time??)

Well We do not need the parent/guardian there, however if you are much younger than 16 it is recommended that you have a parent/guardian there, but it is not required.

• Advertisement

Right 100+ Signups acheived :) Places are going fast, and dont forget to prepay to save that tenner :)

If anyone would like to prepay for this event (And save that tenner) You can at the Yellow Alien Lan in Bray this weekend, Myself and the other gamecon organisers will be there, and you can pay any of us.

News Just in :

We will be having a 5v5 Call of Duty competition, each winner will Receive a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Soundcard!

Advertisement