Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Imagine!

• 16-02-2005 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Imagine.

Imagine if we didn't just beat England in the rugby.

We all know we can do that.

We won the first two, they lost the first two.

Imagine if we didn't just beat them by the one or two points.

Imagine if we thrashed them. I mean 60-3.

Imagine!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

I like your dream world - it wont happen though - we should beat them but by 10 or so points - I'd love to see a thrashing though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

Banish those thoughts . . . a 1 point win will keep us in the GS hunt and I will be happy !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

It would be nice....but that will only ever happen in your head...like downtime said..i think we'll win by 5 - 10, but i'd take a 1 point win over them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

wrafter wrote:
    Imagine.

Imagine if we didn't just beat England in the rugby.

We all know we can do that.

We won the first two, they lost the first two.

Imagine if we didn't just beat them by the one or two points.

Imagine if we thrashed them. I mean 60-3.

Imagine!

if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle

cant see england lying over to easily, they havent completely disintergrated
    once they can solve the kicker, they are still dangerous, even againist a strong french defence they got two tries, guys like robinson havent shown themselves yet, so they have a lot to prove

but our guys aint exactly going to underestimate them, so its going to be a hell of a battle!!!

Advertisement