Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pictures

• 16-02-2005 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Does anyone have links to pictures of frisbee outings? i love looking at them and seeing people i know floating around... i've looked at www.ucd.ie/ultimate and www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~ultimate but if anyone has more, post em up here!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Shedite

There's a load on in the galleries of Skulltimate's site too - www.ucc.ie/frisbee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i don't have any on the web. but there'll be more going up on the DCU webpage soon i'm sure.. after some strict censorship.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

Tyrrial wrote:
    i don't have any on the web. but there'll be more going up on the DCU webpage soon i'm sure.. after some strict censorship.

censorship!? awwwwww! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

pictures?!!?! of frisbees??!?!
    need to be censored?!?!!?

that frisbee is revealing to much!
    oo the curves *drools*

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

lol!
    nah man, you know what we mean! when there's frisbee tournaments on things get way out of hand. drink provokes stupidity and sometimes that needs to be censored... trust me, sometimes you just wouldnt want to see some stuff! its not like those top-up club ads "the trainspotter" *quivers orgasmically over a bobble hat.......* itsa actually fun!

• Advertisement

the DCU team trip to Donegal lasted 7 days... i think there was one pictrure of us playing Ultimate... the rest were of very drunk naked people. hence the censorship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

I was one of those very drunk naked people, now let us never speak of it again!

you were not simply one of the naked people Volvagia, you were King of the naked people!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I dont know why you would play frisbee and get then naked.
    It makes no sense... wait,maybe it does

Advertisement