Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW Shapeshifting

Options
  • 16-02-2005 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi,

I am a level 10 Night Elf Druid now and met another druid yesterday with level 9 and the guy shapeshifted into a bear.

I was looking in the manual and it seems this is one of the training skills for a druid... (ahem :o ).

But: Where can I train this skill?

I was looking at the trainer in shadow glen and then at the trainer in the next city. Nobody offered me to train this skill.

Does anyone know where I can get it? I wasn't able to find a druid trainer in darnassus yet (maybe someone can give me a hint where I can find this guy there ;)

Thanks,
    jow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Skills.List

You can usually ask a guard and he'll tell you where the nearest trainer is for your class. Most likely though you'll have to complete a quest to get it.

Check out some of the pages/forums I linked to in the other thread (WOW Useful Links), should be covered there.

[edit] This might help:

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-druid-en&t=2&p=1&tmp=1#post2

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-druid&t=11628&p=1&tmp=1#post11628

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

umm i dunno how that guy got it at level 9 cos you aint supposed to get it till level 10... . There is a quest that you need to complete to get this. (tough enough to solo at level 10).

Head to the cenarion enclave in darnassus and enter the building where the druid trainer is on the bottom floor. Go up one floor and there is another druid trainer who should have a quest for ya. You'll then get a teleport moonglade spell (if u dont already have it) and will have to talk to a guy there and then to the "great bear". You'll then have to summon and kill lunaclaw back near auberdine (can be hard to know which cave..).
    The back to whichever guy it says and voila :) ( i think thats right, beena while since i did it :p )

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭jow

B-K-DzR wrote:
    [snip]

The back to whichever guy it says and voila :) ( i think thats right, beena while since i did it :p )
    :D
    Thanks... sometimes it is hard to spot the forest within all the trees ;)

I will have a look for the druid trainer then.

@koneko:
    Thanks for the links.
    I haven't thought of looking around in the web, because all the free time I have I am far, far away in Azeroth right now :D

jow

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The two links I included might be useful, one of them is an FAQ so even if it doesn't cover that specific info, it should link to other pages that do.

GL... oh and die you filthy alliance scum! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

when you complete the mission "crown of the earth"(i think) you are introduced to a deruid trainer in the carrion enclave(sp?) in the night elf capital. He will give you a a teleport gem to moonwell. There another trainer will start you off on a few missions which will eventually end up in you being able to shapesift to a bear.

I believe the other forms you can get by going to any trainer at a certain level.

hope this helps :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement