Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science Day!

• 16-02-2005 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

So anyone doing anything fun?
    A friend of mine is having his chest waxed, we've already raised €300-ish. He's quite hairy so this should be fun. :D
    Or are you all just drinking for the children?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

The photos of the waxing are now up on chestwax.tk. It was a good way of raaing money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Booo to science day I say.
    You'd think they'd leave the shenanigans on Law/B&L day but no they had to run around trying to collect money and getting us in trouble.
    Boo I say.

Anyone see the driking games in the bar on Tuesday? Some great banter between law and B&L.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Sangre wrote:
    Booo to science day I say.
    You'd think they'd leave the shenanigans on Law/B&L day but no they had to run around trying to collect money and getting us in trouble.
    Boo I say.

unfortunate timing. I presume you mean the good old jock walk. Ah well, the jock walk is bigger than arts day typically - raises more money anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

uberwolf wrote:
    unfortunate timing. I presume you mean the good old jock walk. Ah well, the jock walk is bigger than arts day typically - raises more money anyway
    Although everyone thinks the jock walk is science day. It just means people can collect money twice. :)

Advertisement