Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vote: New mod?

• 16-02-2005 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

I think its been made pretty clear that a new mod is needed, if we do get one who do you want it to be?

Vote for a new mod. 4 votes

Fitzer666
    0% 0 votes
    Despatch
    25% 1 vote
    AlcoholicA
    50% 2 votes
    Other, please state.
    25% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Anyone remember what happened the last time a thread like this was put up?

Didnt think so.

Keep voting if you want. The final decision, regardless is up to me and bombidol. And a vote wont sway us. If that sounds unfair thats the way it is. You probally dont belive me, but im not being bitter. Thats seriously just the way it is. Some people dont have the maturity to run a board.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Eh bit off topic but is that that the guy from Full Throttle on your profile?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

ok, im gonna delete both this threads about new mods cause its stupid. It went from i think we need a new mod to Who is it going to be.
    Ironic that we need to mod the posts about a new mod. there is a forum for these posts, this is a wrestling board. keep it grappling related.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement