Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mail on T630

Options
  • 16-02-2005 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I joined the Meteor network yesterday and got the SonyEricsson T630. There was no settings on the phone but I was able to setup GPRS and MMS using the sticky here. I'm not able to get the mail working though through the T630's built in client. I have the settings entered exactly like they are in the sticky (Meteor ISP) but when I try to connect to any of my mail accounts I get "Cannot connect to Server" "GPRS Parameters not supported"

Anyone able to help me out?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

i always find it's easy just to ring them up and get them to help you (i'm very lazy like that :D )

1905 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Yeah, I would do that but their support is pretty crap. I rang them earlier to get my PUK2 code. Took a bit of explaining to say what it was, yet they still gave me the wrong code!

Advertisement