Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE in Dublin Ticket Date Confirmed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah theres a few threads about this,

You dont know the price, Do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Danny Demento

stalfos wrote:
    Yeah theres a few threads about this,

You dont know the price, Do you?

WWE.com says this:

Ticket Prices: 70E, 60E, 50E, 30E

Yeah, there is topics bout the show but I know on other boards alot of people were wondering when ticketmaster would put the info on their site so I felt a new topic would grab their attention.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 SaXont

Anyone know why the tickets are on sale at 2 pm in the day?!?!?

Says it over on the aiken promotions site!
    Thats gonna make it very akward for me to get tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

SaXont wrote:
    Thats gonna make it very akward for me to get tickets

You and me both dude, I'm relying on my mate's Dad to get mine...

Advertisement