Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fav Simpsons character?

• 16-02-2005 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

OUTSIDE the Simpsons family tho...

mine's probably the comic store guy

"best... death... ever!"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

Hard to say a fav but Moe is class, He has a lot of dark stuff going on there behind the scenes.

Gets into a taxi, says "VD clinic", poor b.astard.
    Steals a whale!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭TrickyDicky

It has to be Mr Burns,

Smithers:The townspeople see you as somewhat of an ogar
    Mr Burns: Why I ought to crush ttem and eat their bones

Sigh. 206 bones, fifty miles of small intestine, full, pouting lips. Why, this fellow is less a snowman than a god"

"Listen, Spielbergo. Schindler and I are like peas in a pod! We're both factory owners. We both made shells for the Nazis, but mine worked, damn it! Now, go out there and win me that festival."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Ralph. No contest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

Ralph Wiggum!

Me fail English?
    Thats unpossible!

Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.

etc :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 comfortablynumb

Ralph Wiggum.

"Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!"

"Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me."

Genius...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 comfortablynumb

meepmeep wrote:
    Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.

Got there b4 me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

yeah ralph is hilarius

Ralph putting the moves on lisa
    "the doctor said my nose wouldnt bleed so much if i kept my finger out of it"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Ralph.

When I grow up I'm going to go to Bovine University!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

has to be Ralph Wiggum for sheer entertainment value

"Eww, Daddy, this tastes like Gramma!"

"And, when the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life"

"I heard your dad went into a restaurant and ate everything in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant"

But also the Chief himself.

"I hope this has taught you kids a lesson: kids never learn."

"This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless. "

"All right, you scrawny beanpoles: becoming a cop is not something that happens overnight. It takes one solid weekend of training to get that badge. "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It has to be Mr.Burns!

Smithers:Sir,I've arranged for the people of Australia to join hands tonight and spell out your name in candles.There's a satellite hookup on that monitor if you'll just turn your head slightly.

Burns:Bah!No time!Next!

Classic.Also,I forgot about Lionel Hutz,he deserves a mention too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

U might not know this one but the guy who says "when do we get our freakin guns" and wiggam says "i told you, first you tell me your name then you get your gun". I love that episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

disco stu

duff man

nelson HA HA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The old Homer (the new one makes me want to claw my eyes out).

Mr. Burns (though his character is starting to lose the plot a bit as well).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Morrigan

Favourite minor minor character:Disco Stu
    "Disco Shrew can still boogie!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

weedhead wrote:
    U might not know this one but the guy who says "when do we get our freakin guns" and wiggam says "i told you, first you tell me your name then you get your gun". I love that episode

Episode 2F21 - The Springfield Connection

Chief Wiggum: All right, you scrawny beanpoles: becoming a cop is _not_ something that happens overnight. It takes one solid weekend of training to get that badge.
    Man: Forget about the badge. When do we get the freakin' guns?
    Chief Wiggum: Hey, I told you, you don't get your gun until you tell me your name.
    Man: I've have it up to here with your "rules".

Classic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Burns Remember the episode with macbain and he bursts out of the ice sculpture the kills every1 then the bad guy gives him a posin cookie and then the bad guy starts laughing and then bart goes "Woe that is 1 evil dude" then homer responds with "dont worry son theres noone that evil in the real world" then it cuts to burns laughing ccause the window cleaners support has cvollapsed and he is hanging off and abnout to die and burns just keeps laughing

also Burns : "Oh what was i laughing at again? oh yes that crippled irish man HAH HAHA HAH AHA HA"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Lionel Hutz :) im also a big fan of Gil when he appears hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Morrigan

ARNIE PIE! I almost forgot Arnie Pie. He has some great moments:

Kent: Hardest hit by the blizzard is Springfield's forbidding Widow's Peak. Our own Arnie Pie is on the scene.
    Arnie is doing a live remote by helicopter
    Arnie: (obviously scared) "Everything's snowed in! All I can see is white!"
    Kent: (more interested in ski conditions than putting Arnie in harm's way; not hiding his impatience too well) "Arnie, please! The ski conditions."
    Arnie: (now upside-down) "Mayday! Mayday! I think I'm flying into a mountain! Tell my wife I lo..." (picture fuzzes out)
    Kent: (chuckles with no regard to his colleague's safety) "That's great, Arnie!"

Arnie Pie: This city has exploded in a fireball of rage.
    Kent: I think what the viewers want to know, Arnie, is: Is my house okay?
    Arnie Pie: You mean is your giant castle okay, Kent?
    Kent: Don't hassel me because I bought at the right time.
    Arnie Pie: When's my right time, Kent? When's my right time?
    :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

What about kid Rainier Wolfcastle with THAT song while clutching his rod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Oddysseus

Ruu wrote:
    Lionel Hutz :) im also a big fan of Gil when he appears hehe

yeah, Lionel Hutz is cool! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 matressking

definitely snake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

Skinner
    Sideshow Bob
    and Grounds Keeper Willie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Stroller_burn

Disco Stu

"She has kids?.... Back away, not today. Disco lady!"

And Otto

"Remember when you dropped your keys and you thought the phone was ringing"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ralph is one of the most annoying character's in the show i think.

Gil is the best or that guy who always says "hey watch it!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

For me it has to be a voice. Its the one where Homer goes to the cinema to see honk if your horny in the weight gain episode, somebody shouts out "hey fatty i got a movie for you a fridge to far", or when Lisa buys a hamster, the shopkeeper informs her that "He writes mysteries under the name of JB McGregor, and finally my favourite when they do a Charles Bronson sketch, " Prisoner Guard: Wheres Otis? Charles Bronson: I shot heem, and now I am off to emmets fix it shop to fix emmet. I love that voice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

gotta be burns

Mr. Burns: (after Homer and cheif Wiggum come up from hatch in his office floor) "What are you doing in my corpse hatch!?! (sees cheif Wiggum) Did I say 'corps hatch?' I meant innocence tube."

Best line ever!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

frank4075 wrote:
    What about kid Rainier Wolfcastle with THAT song while clutching his rod

"Mein Bratwurst hat ein first name its f-r-i-t-z Mein Bratwurst hat ein second name its :s-c-h-n-a-c-k-e-n-p-f-e-f-f-e-r-h-a-u-s-e-n. "

wolfcastle.jpg

characters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

The Plutonium Rod

Advertisement