Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone have or seen an iriver H320?

Options
  • 16-02-2005 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I'm getting my first MP3 player and I'm stuck deciding between an ipod 20gb and the iriver H320, more so the H320. Has anyone got one and if so what are the pros and cons. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Get the h120 it's better and cheaper and it comes with a remote. advanced mp3 in the uk have it. Whatever you do don't get the iPube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭qwertyphobia

i am hoping to get my h320 delivered tomorrow.

The big selling point for me was it's ablity to use "usb on the go" and plug directly into my digtal camera. But thats something i will use a lot of other may not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 laura007

you should get the new sony nw-hd3, i got one 4 christmas and its really good! Its small, light, looks kool and the batery life is really good. Whateva you do dont get the i pod!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 awhyte

Is the ipod that bad???? I like the functionality of the H320 especially the fact that you can plug into any pc or mp3 player and record their music without the need of software.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Dont get the ipod !!! 2 reasons I didnt get it when I was getting my mp3 player was

(1) The battery is not removable and when it goes bad and wont hold charge you have to send it back to apple to get it changed and that costs you money (i heard it costs alot) and you wont have your ipod for weeks. (and it will happen it happens to all rechargable batteries just think about phones that are a couple of years old that dont hold charge for example)

(2)It does not play .WMA music which is the second most popular format next to .mp3 and its getting more popular all the time. Lots of sites are only putting .WMA music on their sites for example the free music downloads with coke is all .WMA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I have the H340 and it is a savage piece of equipment. Sound quality is as good as you can expect...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I have an h140:
    Pros:
    Has a remote
    Is a multi codec player (includes ogg and wma)
    Has a radio
    Has a recorder (is in effect a dictaphone)
    Requires no software
    Comes with protective leather case and loads of accessories
    Everyone has an ipod

Cons:
    Slightly bigger than equiv ipod 40
    Doesnt charge from usb in pc (biggest con)

Had a glimpse at the h120 last night, looks very nice. No remote, think id save my money and go for h120.

www.mx2.co.uk has brilliant iriver prices. about €340 for h320 i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I have the H340 and it is a savage piece of equipment. Sound quality is as good as you can expect...
    How much and where?

Advertisement