Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"ACCEPTABLE EXCUSES"

Options
  • 23-05-2001 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this was posted recently or not, worth another post ne-way biggrin.gif

A college professor had just finished explaining how important it was that a research project be turned in on time. He said there were only two acceptable excuses
    for late projects:

1) A certifiable medical excuse
    2) A death in the student's immediate family

A smart-ass student raised his hand and asked, "What about extreme sexual exhaustion?" As expected, this caused an explosion of laughter. After the class had
    settled down, the professor froze the student with a glaring look and said, "Well, in that case, I guess you would just have to learn how to write with your other hand."

"just because you're not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after you!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I've heard it recently, not sure if it was posted here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

There was a very similar joke posted here about a month ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

ye i seen it last time it was ere, still good though biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Advertisement