Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitz Tonight (Wednesday)??

Options
  • 16-02-2005 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I was thinking of going tonight, does anyone know what games are on? What time registration etc?

Is there website up to date on this?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

AFAIK, tonight is the 20+5 NLHE tournament, with either 3 rebuys, or 2 rebuys and a top-up. Note that this is played with 3 blinds, i.e. 10/25/25 in the first level (I think), which does tend to change the play in general. For example, it's a lot harder to steal blinds when there are three players to act after the button. Most of the blind stealing actually happens in the blinds. Plus, I found that the smallest blind almost always had to call in an unraised pot (absolute crappiest hands the exception)... there's just too much money in the pot.

Be there around 8.20 at the latest. The games do tend to start very much on time these days, which is great to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭F Fiesta

So is anyone heading there up for just a cash game?

That link is pretty cool,

Just the small matter of learning that table off eh ;)

Actually, if I stick with a few of those rules I might tighten up my game a bit :rolleyes:

That last post was meant for the other thread...

Advertisement