Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

english language school in galway?

Options
  • 16-02-2005 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

i have a foreign friend in galway who is having difficulties speaking English, he has no problem understanding it, anyway is there a part time weekend course where he can go in the city? its really getting him down!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Alvar

I look too for langauge school in English. I like Dublin but seem cheaper to learn in countryside or more small town. Please help any advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

GCI [Galway Cultural Institute] - Salthill

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Phil D

Here's a list of English language classes and schools in Galway. I'm sure if you checked out local libraries you could find a language exchange where you wouldn't have to spend money. I know the ILAC Library in Dublin has some good ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

You may also think about contacting the Galway City Partnership - they run afternoon and evening English conversation circles free of charge.

Advertisement