Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'd give the tattoo artist a go. ¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sofaspud wrote: »
    448723989a10590260778l.jpg
    I've decided, when I get married I want you to be my flower girl :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I've decided, when I get married I want you to be my flower girl :pac:

Done and done :D

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Done and done :D

One condition: Your leg has to be partially shaven like in that photo... :pac:

But the rose needs its foliage!

Ped (the artist) actually gave out out to me cos my legs are too hairy!

I <3 Ped!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Tattoo looks good Sofaspud! What colour is it going to be?

Thanks, I actually wasn't expecting it to come out as well as it did, I was just a practice canvas!

The colour will be something like these shoes, with similar shading (he painted them), but in a darker red, something like the middle one on the bottom.

5070124556a9733151761l.jpg

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Oooh, that's pritteh!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

V.Nice Mr spud. Im going to be getting something simuler done soon enough on the inside of my arm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Driver 8

Opinions?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭mac_attack

347330722a3908077650b617544308l.jpg

Something I got a few years back on a dare (a painful dare). Kinda regret getting it, except when I'm really drunk, then I can't help but show it to people, mainly why I regret getting it haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 george.

sofaspud- i really like the outline you got done & the fill in sounds like its going to be lovely... you have to post another picture when its finished!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Misticalz2003

Im dying to get a tattoo but is it really not a sore as people make out? my mates all tell me there not that sore like is manageable pain!! but i dunno my pain barrier is basically non existent! i want one on my ankle have the design and all just need the courage! :p

It's just like your mates say. Sore, but bearable.
    Pain thresholds vary from person to person too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Im dying to get a tattoo but is it really not a sore as people make out? my mates all tell me there not that sore like is manageable pain!! but i dunno my pain barrier is basically non existent! i want one on my ankle have the design and all just need the courage! :p

imagine you had sunburn, and you scratched it, that's what it's like for me. It's more annoying than sore, I've only two small ones tho :)

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

most of the time it just stings but if they do a long line the pain sorta builds a little by the end, especially if that line happens to go over a spot where the skin is quite tight across a bone.

have had 3 kids since my last tat though so am looking forward to it not seeming nearly so bad in comparison ;)

Think i will just have to brave it!
    If i dont get it soon ill never get it lol! If thousands of people can suffer it for em then i will too lol....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

I found the pain bearable, nothing like I expected..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Pain is fairly relative to wherever you're getting tattooed. Going on my own recent experience, outside of the thigh - fine, inside of the thigh - not fine. If you're getting your arm or shoulder done then you've nothing to worry about.

I was thinkin jst above my ankle ???!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 olly

Should be fine, i got mine done in the same place and the most pain i had was the position i had to sit in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Junki3

Hi, my 3/4 lenght left arm sleeve by Mick of Stigmata-tau, Swords. 22 hrs under the needle. €1750 inc tip. It's number 10 of 10. Mick has done 3 of my 10. My last for a while i think. No pain no gain. But my pain threshold sucks.

CoynBanner2.jpg

CoynBanner.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭victoriaa

Wow. Wow. And.. wow. Wish I'd have the guts and money to do something like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 skycosmos

some cool ones here also on a website www.tattoo.tv.

Kept forgetting to upload this for him, but here's a photo of Wills leg, after the first session!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Cheers Damo ;)
    Pity your battery died and couldn't get the other side.

Awesome pic though, puts my camera phone to shame :)

No probs buddy, could take more for ya this weekend if you want?

Same goes for anyone else I know, if any of yis want pics taken, just gimmie a shout. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Sweenox

Got another long session done on my back with Joe Myler so said Id throw it up1889042899a10627120404l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ashwoodvale

one of mine,hurt as ****
    IMG_0021.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

one of mine,hurt as ****
    IMG_0021.jpg
    Is the angel a small copy of david beckhams?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement