Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Shovelarms

Not appropriate.Consider this a warning.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Websters/Shovelarms.Please keep the discussion on tattoos and not on how the tattoo collector looks.
    We had issues in the past with people being uncomfortable with their pics being perved over.Because you 2 are relatively new here Im giving you the benefit of the doubt this time.
    But consider this a first and only warning.
    Next time its an infraction and/or a ban from this forum.

...wowsers

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Shovelarms wrote: »
    ...wowsers

And whats that supposed to mean?

mam? i didn't know you were on this!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Very witty.
    Banned for a week with an infraction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mcguthrie19

My brother have tattoo also. But I have no picture of it.

When I got a chance to have picture of it, I'll post it as soon as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Driver 8

Touched up, slightly more detail added...

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tribesman44

my first tattoo. got it done about 6 months ago. extremely happy with everything. glad i went big for my first. wish i had more money...id have a few more by now :(

tattoo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭tattoo

here are some more.

DSC00197.JPG

DSC00198.JPG

DSC00201.JPG

How the hell do i insert pictures and not the attachments!

• Advertisement

tattoo wrote: »
    here are some more.

DSC00197.JPG

DSC00198.JPG

DSC00201.JPG

How the hell do i insert pictures and not the attachments!

www.photobucket.com

upload the pics...then click the link at the bottom which is insert image or something. automatically shows up on the page rather than a link

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭tattoo

www.photobucket.com

upload the pics...then click the link at the bottom which is insert image or something. automatically shows up on the page rather than a link

Cheers mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Websters

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Websters/Shovelarms.Please keep the discussion on tattoos and not on how the tattoo collector looks.
    We had issues in the past with people being uncomfortable with their pics being perved over.Because you 2 are relatively new here Im giving you the benefit of the doubt this time.
    But consider this a first and only warning.
    Next time its an infraction and/or a ban from this forum.

nevermind i get it!

yeah cool, but I was commenting about how the user looks on TV, which if I remember correctly has nothing to do with boards or its mods and users. She looked great on TV and I'm sure thats what she was trying to achieve. Board's bureaucracy can't possibly stretch itself that far now can it?

point noted though

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Websters wrote: »
    yeah cool, but I was commenting about how the user looks on TV, which if I remember correctly has nothing to do with boards or its mods and users.

When you're commenting about it on boards it does..

aye fair enough,cheers for the chance anyroad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Maconkey

my first tattoo. got it done about 6 months ago. extremely happy with everything. glad i went big for my first. wish i had more money...id have a few more by now :(

tattoo.jpg

Wow beautiful tat, how much did it set ya back?

Maconkey wrote: »
    Wow beautiful tat, how much did it set ya back?

it was 220€. not bad considering it took the guy about 2.5 hours. my wife got one done by him the same day. it was about 1/8th the size of mine and took 25 minutes...hers was 120€. id rather pay a bit more money and have something done well. after all, it is going to be on your body for life, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 bloox

got three of them , i`ll post some photos later tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Maconkey

it was 220€. not bad considering it took the guy about 2.5 hours. my wife got one done by him the same day. it was about 1/8th the size of mine and took 25 minutes...hers was 120€. id rather pay a bit more money and have something done well. after all, it is going to be on your body for life, lol

True True :P

€220 tho, i was expecting it to be dearer.. quality of the work. Still waiting on my first so i've no idea on prices, and your tat is something i'd love to have.

Maconkey wrote: »
    True True :P

€220 tho, i was expecting it to be dearer.. quality of the work. Still waiting on my first so i've no idea on prices, and your tat is something i'd love to have.

yea, i thought it would be dearer as well. if you PM me i can give you the details of where i got it and who did it. i think the mods would put the ixnay on that if i posted it, lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

post whatever ya want as long as it's within the forum and site wide rules :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lisamuire

my first tattoo, i was really pleased wit it, gettin my second done very soon.....

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Sweenox

Dot get on here much anymore(broken laptop) but heres a quick update on the back piece
    1889042899a10824351579l.jpg

Got a 7hr sitting on monday so hoping to get it finished then for the Liverpool convention:D

lookin very very tasty my man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Looking kickass Sweenox!

Cheers;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭pandemonium

Just popped my tattoo cherry 10 minutes ago! I'll post a pic soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Hey All!Heres my Dragon,got it done by Marco in Dublin Art Tattoo.Very Pleased!
    256490174a10601771357l.jpg256490174a10833831876l.jpg256490174a10833832032l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Jimmy Trigger

Sweenox wrote: »
    Dot get on here much anymore(broken laptop) but heres a quick update on the back piece
    1889042899a10824351579l.jpg

Got a 7hr sitting on monday so hoping to get it finished then for the Liverpool convention:D

Jaysus robbie...this is goin to be f**kn awesome dude.
    Bring it on...7 hour sitting, rather you than me boi, haha.

PEACE

• Advertisement

Cheers man,only done 5 hours(while watching seabiscuit haha) so still have a 2hr touch up t do but its just bout done now ill put up pics wen I can.

P.S The ass is the most painfull place EVER haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement