Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

It's cool looking. How big is it? I can't tell from the pic.. Also where on your chest is it? Will the hair not cover it up once it grows back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

It's down below and between my toher two pieces, yes but it's still visible when it grows back!

I'll throw up a better pick once the parents see it!! They're only back a few days ill wait till the grouchyness from being back in ireland again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

That's your chest? Jesus, I thought it was your head!

Ya hairy bastard!

(Yes, I do have a countable amount of chest hairs. Come to think of it, I might count them soon)

Sofaspud wrote: »

Ya hairy bastard!

(Yes, I do have a countable amount of chest hairs. Come to think of it, I might count them soon)
    A friend of mine has his ones named

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sofaspud wrote: »

Ya hairy bastard!

I'm in the same boat Spuddie!

Mind you, grass doesn't grow on a busy road does it? ;):p :pac:

I'm in the same boat Spuddie!

Mind you, grass doesn't grow on a busy road does it? ;):p :pac:
    Not my fault I dont have love handles.....have to give the wimms something to hold onto :pac:

IMG_0039.jpg?t=1245712855

So throwing this up to show location and size

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Looks, much better than I was expecting, thought it was gonna be tiny. Really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sillisome fiend

Some amazing tattoos in this thread.

tattoo22.jpg

Got the above done about 4 years ago in Celestial Ring and the one below was done about 2 years ago in Zulu, would love a couple more but don't want to rush my decision and pick something I'll regret. The one below is on my shoulder, tbh its not a great picture but its the only one I have at the moment.

SNV30913Small.jpg

• Advertisement

I think I may know you as the one on your wrist looks very familiar! Welcome to th thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

IMG_0039.jpg?t=1245712855

So throwing this up to show location and size

That is really, really class man...

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sillisome fiend

I think I may know you as the one on your wrist looks very familiar! Welcome to th thread :)

Really? Well unfortunately in the last year or two I've heard of a few people with the same tattoo on their wrist... so maybe its just common :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

This is my back...

2796_71654094062_708009062_1718256_2156803_n.jpg
    2796_71654099062_708009062_1718257_6433759_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I've never seen anything like that before! I'm not really into the whole political thing, but as a tattoo, it's amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i think i saw the script on bme before... i like the stars though, nice touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

The portraits are very poorly done. Why are they in stars?

The portraits are very poorly done. Why are they in stars?

Really?... I certainly don't think so. And neither does anyone else who has seen them. Care to explain?

can I ask you, did you get the script done at the same time as the tricolour?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Koi fish, outline and shading done. Need to go back next week to get the colour done.

I got a cover up of some kanji writing, this will be covered up nicely by black scales.

EnigIE

tbh wrote: »
    can I ask you, did you get the script done at the same time as the tricolour?

I did yes. Though the Tricolour's colour didn't take too well. I'm getting it recoloured next week.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Heres my new one.

jesus that's class. is it a mexican skull?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

tbh wrote: »
    jesus that's class. is it a mexican skull?
    Yep
    Done by a Spanish/Argentine bloke on Hols.Dead happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,771 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Enigma IE wrote: »
    Koi fish, outline and shading done. Need to go back next week to get the colour done.

I got a cover up of some kanji writing, this will be covered up nicely by black scales.

EnigIE

Looks good - keep us updated...

Really?... I certainly don't think so. And neither does anyone else who has seen them. Care to explain?

There just not good. There not smooth, remotely realistic the shading seems rough. If they were bigger, say each face the size of the star that'd leave a lot more scope for detail. I really don't understand why each face is inside a star it looks off to me. Also why anyone would choose that placement for the flag within the script is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

First time I've seen an eye put in a sugar skull, looks all round awesome Hellrazer, bet you're chuffed with it! :D

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Heres my new one.

I like the eye a lot, it looks really like something Thomas Hooper would do.

• Advertisement

First time I've seen an eye put in a sugar skull, looks all round awesome Hellrazer, bet you're chuffed with it! :D

The eye surprised me aswell but I like it since its a bit different.
    I gave him full reign with design--Just told him I wanted a Sugar skull and it had to have light blue and yellow in it.The background colours surprised me a bit aswell--purple on a pink background--Me with pink--doesnt happen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement