Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ì like it Savage Tyrant, nice and bright and bold and clean looking. Where did you get it done/by who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

a few shots of my arm

2796_69998349062_708009062_1696565_7522111_n.jpg

2796_69998359062_708009062_1696566_3522976_n.jpg

2796_69998364062_708009062_1696567_1199294_n.jpg

2796_68273589062_708009062_1674309_2493483_n.jpg

Love it! I think the white and blue in the dragon's head create a really nice effect together.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Uber Nerd strikes again, following on from my Thundercats back piece comes this:

394617891a11143972266l.jpg
    394617891a11143972362l.jpg
    394617891a11143972448l.jpg

Just done a few hours ago. Its being coloured in tomorrow, looking forward to it.

So in i went this morning, didnt realise how sore it would be to get tattooed the day after. Definitely worth the pain though IMO. This was taken by the artist (Paul in Danny Bullmans) straight after he finished.

3228466426a11147032921l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

man, I got really excited (not like that tho) at the glimpse of liverbird on the back of your right calf - could you post a pic of that if you get a chance? the transformers art is pretty cool, gorgeous colours

• Advertisement

Mellion that's awesome, between that and the Thundercats one, you're making my inner geek very very jealous. (And wishing it had the courage to get similar tattoos!)

tbh, here is my Liverbird
    394617891a7946695305l.jpg

Damo, DO IT!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

oh HELL yes!!! that's awesome. Thinking of something very similar for myself, do you mind me asking where you got it done?

I'm thinking Ghostbusters... :eek:
    I've got 3 tattoos in the planning at the minute though, think I'll get them all before I try something else!!!

tbh wrote: »
    oh HELL yes!!! that's awesome. Thinking of something very similar for myself, do you mind me asking where you got it done?

I cant think of the guys name. He was helping out in Danny Bullmans in Limerick when i got it done(Feb 2007), Uli in that shop did the stars last July.

• Advertisement

Just remembered, Phil was his name. He had a studio in Dublin, i think that closed and he opened one in Cork. Thats all the info i know so maybe someone else could help out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Here's the finished job. Very happy with final result, I must say.
    Enigma IE wrote: »
    Koi fish, outline and shading done. Need to go back next week to get the colour done.

I got a cover up of some kanji writing, this will be covered up nicely by black scales.

EnigIE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭ladystrange

I'm not a fan of koi tats personally but that is a gorgeous piece of work! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

come on damo!! post pics!!

Patience young Willbear! :D

The finished piece:
    <image removed>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MC JOCK

Love wrote: »
    Wow. Pretty.

This looks great and so do you ...........:P

MC JOCK wrote: »

Infraction issued. Please read the rules before posting again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MC JOCK

MC JOCK wrote: »
    This mail was for Ali Cat thanks for the heads up ...
    :rolleyes::confused:

It wasn't a mail, and it wasn't even Ali Cats message that you quoted.
    The rules are posted here

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Damo-Thats savage.Nice one!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 whalemeat

Picture117-1.jpgPicture116.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

wow, Damo, that's really well done!

the only thing is i'm a bit freaked by the bottom part, where it looks like it's going under the skin; it's not that it doesn't look awesome, it's just that i hate hate hate veins/blood/insides and that bit makes me squeamish! :D

but if it freaks me out, just goes to show how realistic it looks!

enigma, really like the koi, haven't seen a black one before!
    i know it's prob that colour to cover up the kanji but it looks deadly nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

damo i knew you were old but a pacemaker already.jeez!

the only thing is i'm a bit freaked by the bottom part, where it looks like it's going under the skin; it's not that it doesn't look awesome, it's just that i hate hate hate veins/blood/insides and that bit makes me squeamish! :D

but if it freaks me out, just goes to show how realistic it looks!
    One thing that doesn't show up too well on the photo, is that where it's going into the skin isn't filled in black, it's a darkish red, so looks even better ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 london

Got this done last year, opinions welcomed

img0031fue.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Traviata

london wrote: »
    Got this done last year, opinions welcomed

img0031fue.th.jpg

looks cute :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Websters

just wanted to say sorry for bein a dick previously wont happen again. was feeling like a fight but probably should have done that on another website or with my cat or something. anyway ban was lifted yesterday so thanks!

erm, on topic, Jani, where does he work, very busy/expensive guy i would take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Websters wrote: »
    erm, on topic, Jani, where does he work, very busy/expensive guy i would take it?

Doesn't he work in Prime tattoo on Dame street? I am not sure if he is there full time though.

/Edit. Yes he does work there - http://www.remistattoo.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Zulu2 on the quays i thought? not sure tbh anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Will wrote: »
    Zulu2 on the quays i thought? not sure tbh anymore

I wasn't sure if it was just part time in Prime. I was in there with a mate a couple of weeks ago and it was Jani that did his tattoo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement