Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

not healed yet, only done on saturday :)
    Jani did it in Prime.
    pictures don't really do it justice, i know it's just a simple piece but still :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

you went for the plum/purple colour? :D wooo

i did indeeedy :D
    i really like the colour and positioning, it's kinda facing to the side!
    really like it, gonna get the other done, with a differnt colour but same design when i have the money :)

awesome :D hope your happy

Will wrote: »
    awesome :D hope your happy
    i am indeedy :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

looks awesome :) mind me asking how muchly??

looks awesome :) mind me asking how muchly??
    twas 130, for an hour and a halfs work :)

thats pretty fecking good :) Price before hand???

thats pretty fecking good :) Price before hand???
    yup indeed! Remis gave me the quote and Jani just asked me when i was finished was i told a price and that was it :pac:

thats pretty cool :) looks awesome:) I'm so stealing your sketches as a refrence then we can be tattoo buddies :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

Melion wrote: »
    My new one that i got done today. Still very red and sore. All criticism and good comments welcome
    394617891a11362829308l.jpg
    394617891a11362829387l.jpg
    394617891a11362829473l.jpg

I think that looks cool. Where did you have it done?

thats pretty cool :) looks awesome:) I'm so stealing your sketches as a refrence then we can be tattoo buddies :P
    it's what i've always dreamed of :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

JaYxX wrote: »
    Got the side piece done in love hate in Miami when I was there last year. Cost a bit but worth every penny. I went in with some ideas and left them with the artist for a couple hours, the stencil he drew up was exactly what I was after and he agreed to do it in 1 sitting. Took around 5 and a half hours in total and about 3 days of feeling like I'd been beaten relentlessly with a golf club but I would do it again in a flash, my advice: never do a side piece in 1 sitting.

Side peice is awesome...... is the image taken from something in paticular?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 JaYxX

Suzaane, that's class. Nice vibrant colours, well executed and 130 yoyos for an hour and a half aint bad. Bet you're chuffed with it.
    vangoz wrote: »
    Side peice is awesome...... is the image taken from something in paticular?
    Cheers man, yeah, the girl is Sarah Pezzini from witchblade. I took in a couple different ideas for the tear effect and let the artist play around with it a bit. Changed the colouring on her face and hair a bit as well to give it a little something extra. I think he ended up using 13 colours or something altogether.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Daragh101 wrote: »
    I think that looks cool. Where did you have it done?

Bullmans tattoo studio in Limerick. Paul did it, its the 3rd piece he has put on me.

Melion: melikey :D

You've the thundercats crest as well no? I've been thinking about a thundercats crest for years but I've a load of other projects to get around to first. One of the leg pieces I have in mind will probably be using it in the background somewhere as filler (there may be a glimpse of optimus in there somewhere as well)...

The geek shall inherit the earth!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

JaYxX wrote: »
    Melion: melikey :D

You've the thundercats crest as well no? I've been thinking about a thundercats crest for years but I've a load of other projects to get around to first. One of the leg pieces I have in mind will probably be using it in the background somewhere as filler (there may be a glimpse of optimus in there somewhere as well)...

The geek shall inherit the earth!!!!

Ive the thundercats symbol on my back and the autobots symbol on my left calf.

THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thundercats ho? You mean cheetara? will you duurty boy;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

my first one finished couple weeks ago just got round to posting now. i will defo be gettin more. have a cool drawing i want done now have to figure out when and where to get it done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

davehey79 wrote: »
    my first one finished couple weeks ago just got round to posting now. i will defo be gettin more. have a cool drawing i want done now have to figure out when and where to get it done

Where did you get that done?

got it done on hols in Turkey. (is it that bad!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I'm still a baby.. no tattoos yet but have designed so many. I guess if I rushed in I'd have tons by now! I'm playing it safe with piercings. :D

Helix, daith, tragus. Have two in my lobes too. This is when daith and tragus was freshly done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Websters

davehey79 wrote: »
    got it done on hols in Turkey. (is it that bad!!)

probably shouldnt ask that, you can start a thread asking for opinions on your tat though, this thread is just about showing really :)

Websters wrote: »
    probably shouldnt ask that, you can start a thread asking for opinions on your tat though, this thread is just about showing really :)

cool no probs. sorry mods if i acted out of turn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Mac055

Got this on the island of Koh Pha Ngan in Thailand when i was travelling 2 years ago... too many buckets of vodka and a dare from a beautiful danish girl ended up with this...

It's done using a needle tied to bamboo..

I've another one my left arm of a celtic cross done when i was 18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Finally after much tutorial from Raze on how to operate my phone I have a pic of one of mine...this one is on my right lower forearm....soz bout the quality. Its for my lil dude:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Mac055 wrote: »
    Got this on the island of Koh Pha Ngan in Thailand when i was travelling 2 years ago... too many buckets of vodka and a dare from a beautiful danish girl ended up with this...

What does it mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Got this new tattoo about a month ago in Vibe in Sligo. Had the star in the middle from before so it was all added on from there! Not great pics of the full thing and der of the phone! Kinda hard to get a gud one!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

Awww that looks great!

And I'm not usually a fan of tattoos in that area but that looks really amazing! I love the shape of it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement