Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Long time lurker....suppose Ill contribute some of my goods.....Was freshly done when this pic was taken, tis 3 years old now, but too lazy to go find my camera.
    tatt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

backtattoox.th.jpg

Done a few years ago. Definitely the favorite in the collection. I figure seen as I'm asking advice I should share a few pictures:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭xIsabelx

idunno78 wrote: »
    Got this new tattoo about a month ago in Vibe in Sligo. Had the star in the middle from before so it was all added on from there! Not great pics of the full thing and der of the phone! Kinda hard to get a gud one!!:D

I love that design!!!! I have two star tattoos and I'd kill for something like that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Thanks jammy and isabell. (Yea my uncle called it a tramp stamp!! -i dont agree tho :) ) I have 2 other star tattoos one is way back on this thread! This is going to be my last star tattoo tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭corkimp

tattoo.jpg

my first (and only tattoo so far) -"m" for scorpio but doubles as "m" for mary. Currently designing next tattoo and trying to find a tattoo artist i'm confident enough wll be able to render it well for me. Forgive quality - phones camera isn't great. got this over 6 years ago

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,914 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Long time lurker....suppose Ill contribute some of my goods.....Was freshly done when this pic was taken, tis 3 years old now, but too lazy to go find my camera.
    tatt.jpg

Holy gods! I'd say that was a sore one???

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Numanoid817

got this over 5 years ago...

[URL]http://[/URL]IMAG0002-Edit.jpg

This was my idea scource.

[URL]http://[/URL]eXilewallppr1-Edit.jpg

idunno78 wrote: »
    (Yea my uncle called it a tramp stamp!! -i dont agree tho :) )

I only heard that expression for the first time last night, I lol'd. Didn't know that area was so famous for that!

I'm pretty sure I posted my first one way back as well, but here's my second one...thinking of getting it touched up though, I don't think yer man did it hard enough. It's fading and I've only had it since January.

191932860a10011000039l.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

xIsabelx wrote: »
    I only heard that expression for the first time last night, I lol'd. Didn't know that area was so famous for that!

I'm pretty sure I posted my first one way back as well, but here's my second one...thinking of getting it touched up though, I don't think yer man did it hard enough. It's fading and I've only had it since January.

191932860a10011000039l.jpg

Are the points supposed to be different lengths etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Melion wrote: »
    I was wondering that myself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 millnc30

Hi all,this is my first tatt,got it done 2weeks ago in Germany,my girlfriends brother is a tattooist,so it cost me nothing:DI allready have my next 3 planned;)This 1 means alot to me:rolleyes: im thinking of getting a banner around the base of it with a latin inscription on it,meaning We Live By Fate,Not By Sight.What do u's think?:D[IMG][/img]Germanyjuly09021.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Toots* wrote: »
    Holy gods! I'd say that was a sore one???

Lol, was pretty bad alright, would get my back done twice over before Id get my ankle done again! Then again currently planning my foot tattoo.....have a feeling thats going to be way worse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

I was wondering that myself

The bottom two points look like they are meant to be smaller.. think the top two look like that from the angle of pic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Tatt.jpg

Just done this morning on the inside of my ankle. It was my first so thats another life box ticked! :)

Melion wrote: »

Yeah, that's the natural shape of the design. It's like an oblong star :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Trotter wrote: »
    Tatt.jpg

Just done this morning on the inside of my ankle. It was my first so thats another life box ticked! :)
    Gotta say I'm a little upset you have normal feet and not trotters, where'd you get it done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

WOW Trotter... it's absolutely gorgeous! :)

Gotta say I'm a little upset you have normal feet and not trotters, where'd you get it done?

Hehe.. Trotter came from going running a lot growing up, and the allegation that I would grow up as a dodgy businessman.. (Aka Del and Rodney).

I got it done in JMDs. Ian did it. He was excellent.. chatted away and explained everything.

I was after something in that line style because it has a look of the original cave drawings the South African San tribe did. Im really happy with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 robbie111

I was thinking of getting face portraits of my 3 kids. Not sure whether to get the 3 together on my back or elsewhere on my body? Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

nice one trotter, well done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭blacon9

dragoooon.jpg

Heres my first one, done in colourworks on tuesday.
    Sorry for bad quality pic, damn webcam :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

finally got someone in work to take a photo, hard to take a photo of both forearms at once on your own :(

3819683619_fd891e2a0f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dragonz_Rawr

splinter wrote: »
    finally got someone in work to take a photo, hard to take a photo of both forearms at once on your own :(

Oh they look fab! And is that a choc-chip cookie I see????

Want chocolate now!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

choclate chip shortbread...and its now gone :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dragonz_Rawr

Heh. Could've offered it around! Will forgive you though coz the tatts looks great!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

That looks fantastic Splinter.
    Im now on my 4th Choc Chip Biscuit cos of your damn post though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

^ Having seen those in person, I can confirm that they look awesome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

That's cool. is it white ink or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

Trotter wrote: »
    Tatt.jpg

That is so cute! Love it :)

• Advertisement

dearg lady wrote: »
    That is so cute! Love it :)

Its not a fluffy bunny! Its a massive wild animal! Its not CUTE! :D

(Although when the hair grows back it may cease to be an elephant and become a mammoth) LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement