Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭corkimp

Trotter wrote: »
    (Although when the hair grows back it may cease to be an elephant and become a mammoth) LOL

thought they were extinct? (sorry cudn't resist!!! :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

Its not a fluffy bunny! Its a massive wild animal! Its not CUTE! :D

(Although when the hair grows back it may cease to be an elephant and become a mammoth) LOL

lol, true!! I dunno, thee's something very cute about elephants, and I really like the swirly strokes that make up the design. but it's really very..eh...grrr manly :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

003lry.th.jpg
    004pul.th.jpg
    005ktk.th.jpg

Pretty much all healed now..said I'd put up some better quality pics than the first one I had up.
    What do ye think ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

this is my tattoo with my family crest

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Lol, was pretty bad alright, would get my back done twice over before Id get my ankle done again! Then again currently planning my foot tattoo.....have a feeling thats going to be way worse!

For both my tatts, the bits going down towards the ankle bone was the worst, don't know how ya stuck concentrated tattooing around the bone!!!!!!! I was in with my future SIL when she was getting the side of her foot tattooed, and it didn't seem too bad. And this girl has literally no pain threshold :D
    BVB wrote: »
    this is my tattoo with my family crest

I really like that. It's a nice way of incorporating the family crest :)

• Advertisement

[quote I really like that. It's a nice way of incorporating the family crest :)[/quote]

Thanks I got it done in Germany when I lived there . Its the Byrne Crest

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

awesome! my family crest includes a stag, and i tried like bloody hell to try and incorporate it into several designs, but just couldnt make the ideas i had work.

next piece though will include my family motto, so it kinda works out. lovely idea though, and it looks very well too.

awesome! my family crest includes a stag, and i tried like bloody hell to try and incorporate it into several designs, but just couldnt make the ideas i had work.

next piece though will include my family motto, so it kinda works out. lovely idea though, and it looks very well too.

I wanted something that would be personal so I opted for the celtic cross adding The claddagh ring hands holding my family shield
    I will try to extend onto it but im not sure yet what to add so any suggestions will be welcome

I also dont know if I should get the shield coloured in as the shield would be red with 3 white hands and a white V in the center

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 robbie111

I was thinking of getting face portraits of my 3 kids. Not sure whether to get the 3 together on my back or elsewhere on my body? Any ideas? and who would be the best person in ireland to go to? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 amysdeadpeas

hihi, haven't posted here in ages. Heres a pic of my smallest tattoo! Its very unclear though, due to being taken by a phone, and also the lighting.4222_1072962861972_1163177655_30168383_1910924_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I really like that Amy. Very cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

awesome! my family crest includes a stag,

Mine too!!

Amy...I adore your bird tattoo!
    Tatt.jpg

Just done this morning on the inside of my ankle. It was my first so thats another life box ticked! :)

Who designed that/where did image come from? It is amazing and a style I looooove!!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Chazz Reinhold

My very first one, got it on Friday.... :D

(pic from camera phone doesnt do it justice)

dnymv5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

giddybootz wrote: »
    Who designed that/where did image come from? It is amazing and a style I looooove!!

I put it together myself with about 5 other designs I'd seen on the net that use that line style, and 5 or 6 photos I took while on safari in Africa. I showed them to Ian in JMDs in Waterford and we chatted about it before coming up with a 'unique'ish design.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 amysdeadpeas

Thank yous very much. :)
    Love the elephant design too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

My very first one, got it on Friday.... :D

(pic from camera phone doesnt do it justice)

dnymv5.jpg

Hello. I did this. is it settling down alright for you?

hot2def wrote: »

Hi Hot2def, Great work on that tattoo.
    Seeing as your in the business maybe you could give me a bit of advice......
    I am thinking of getting tattoo's of face portraits of my 3 kids. Not sure whether to get the 3 together on my back or elsewhere on my body? Any ideas? and who would be the best person in ireland to go to? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Yenwod

Tatt.jpg

Just done this morning on the inside of my ankle. It was my first so thats another life box ticked! :)

WOW - just wow!! Absolutely love it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Chazz Reinhold

hot2def wrote: »

Hi there, ya its healing well I think. No scabs or flaking yet, its itching like crazy though.

my grandma is so awesome, just one portrait won't cut it

upg.jpg

grm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Who did em? Nice work

remis and jerson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Ossum. Both very very nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Done today courtesy of Debbie in wildcat:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Gorgeous blues in that Cookie Jar. Lovely job!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Tis a nice job alright, i also like the pj's ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

zero19 wrote: »
    Tis a nice job alright, i also like the pj's ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭hunter164

image088t.th.jpg

Got this done today in colour works by Rob I think. It's a Bob Marley phrase " None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds". The pic aint the greatest, was taken just after hed finished. Will try get another pic up when it's healed.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Yenwod

Cookie Jar, that tattoo is lovely. The blues really make it something

• Advertisement

Can anyone recomend a good portrait tattoo artist please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement