Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Bambi wrote: »
    That's rapid, is it meant to look like satan or just a plain goat? reminds me a bit of nemesis too..
    I like the Nemesis reference, never copped that before. Nemsis was one of the best of the 2000AD storys.

There is nothing satanic about the image at all. I picked up the name 'Goat' long before I started posting here and that was one goat image that I found that appealed. I've used that as an avatar on numerous websites/BBoards. More of a lecherous old goat then an evil old goat. :o

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Amazingly well dressed old goat let it be said

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Will wrote: »
    Amazingly well dressed old goat let it be said
    Note to Self: Buy William a pint for that complement...but diplomatically distance yourself from his flirtish advances. :P

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You think you can resist him? :o

o.0

behave, too late for this messing. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 agray669

Nice flow on this design.... looks cool.
    Blub2k4 wrote: »
    Ok I have an update on the Celtic Sleeve I am getting done in Zulu, still have lots of blackwork to be done on these two this Thursday and then the next piece :D
    Shading will all be done at the end.

Here's a collage to save space:
    part.jpg

And one shot of the elbow around the back:
    back1sess.jpg

Is starting to look cool :D

Finished piece, stupidly hard to take pics of your own leg. Over joyed with it. There is a bit you will see that is left bare but I think it adds to it, or could maybe add a stream or something. Dunno, not worried :)

He put in what looks like sunflowers, all very awesome. Over joyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

thats looking really nice!!!!! love the colours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Damn Will that's easily one of the most impressive pieces I've ever seen. Wow!

Cheers ladies, i should probably try right the pics though, they're the wrong way round lol, need to rotate em.

Chuffed I am

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Excellent work! Something that you and the artist should definitely be proud of!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

I normally just lurk in this forum, but that tattoo is so colourful and so impressive I have to comment. I'm sure you are over the moon Will with how well it all came out, I think you should wear shorts all winter to show your leg off. Its always impressive how vibrant tattoos can be.

Very happy, very tired too. I had no clue how it would come out tbh, I gave Pawel complete creative control. I just wanted in that particular style with that type of orchid, everything else was up to him from the design, colours, everything. It was all him.

I did know he likes colour and to have free reign so I let him at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

The colours look amazing. How did you get on with the bepanthen? You were saying last week you were using a lot of it.

oh, and how uncomfortable was it on the shin.

Gettin on grand with bepanthen, bought a big 100g tube of it in the chemist for about €8. Shin wasn't pleasant, not pleasant at all. On the limits of bearable, then again depends how long of a session you are doing. I was sitting for between 5 - 6 hours, after about 3 hours everything is so much harder on ya. Bought 3 bottles of lucoazade with me and had a whopper breakfast/lunch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

That must be the most painful thing ever.
    I was in bits getting my relatively small one on the leg, let alone all of it!

It's very nice though..where did the idea come from for it?

Looking at Pawel's portfolio, I've always liked biomech and Pawel's style with flowers and organic elements/look jumped out at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

been meaning to upload my photos for a while.. they are not great but here goes..

3891007878_c948b56c8b.jpg
    3890217151_93be898d78.jpg
    3890217401_2c196fe25a.jpg
    3891007706_b65e2c6c0f.jpg
    3890217237_3980e8b55a.jpg

the lip one needs a touch up... it used to say "pirate"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I like the sparrows most of all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

love your anchor!! and the pirate! oooooh sparrows, loves'm! reminds me of my feetsies :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

Will that looks absolutely fabulous!!!!!! I can only imagine the pain of it:eek::eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 big neilly

At last i made the jump got my cross done in Belfast city skinworks (Tommy Gunns) really happy great studio artist was called Jinx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

Got this done by wally in stigmata on weds - it's half finished and I was going to get it filled in but now i'm thinking I kinda like it with just the outline....3 weeks to decide....

dscn1507c.th.jpg

dscn1508i.th.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

tfak85 wrote: »
    3890217151_93be898d78.jpg

They are all gorgeous tfak85. Do you mind me asking where/who did your swallows?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 29 big neilly

Got this done by wally in stigmata on weds - it's half finished and I was going to get it filled in but now i'm thinking I kinda like it with just the outline....3 weeks to decide....

I thought the same when i got my outline done but glad i went and got it filled in think it looks ten times better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Lady wrote: »
    They are all gorgeous tfak85. Do you mind me asking where/who did your swallows?

oh thanks!
    mark in celestial ring/wildcat in stephens green did them for me... he did the star, anchor and bows too....

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

I'm gonna stick with bepanthen, last time i used it there was no scabbing at all, just gotta keep it well moisturised

tattoo goo and bepanthen have always work for me.even though its a small tin that tattoo goo lasts for ages and keeps your skin soaked!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Finished piece, stupidly hard to take pics of your own leg. Over joyed with it. There is a bit you will see that is left bare but I think it adds to it, or could maybe add a stream or something. Dunno, not worried :)

He put in what looks like sunflowers, all very awesome. Over joyed.

I am well aware me and you have had our issues in the past, but I have to say that is one beautiful piece of work Will.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Yenwod

tfak85 wrote: »
    3890217401_2c196fe25a.jpg
    Ha they're deadly!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just done in the last hour by Cathal up in Stigmata in Swords..

tattoo1.jpg

Tattoo.jpg

I'm pretty damned chuffed :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement