Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

who did it for ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭I_am_Jebus

Will wrote: »
    who did it for ya?

Erin. She's great.

Seán did some custom drawing for the stencil for me as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

I_am_Jebus wrote: »
    hey guys,

after getting my first, very simple tattoo 6 weeks ago, I just got my secomd piece done on Friday in Snakebite. 3 and Half hours and the shading hurt like hell. but it turned out great and I am delighted with it.

strange, shading is usually the easy bit, outline being the sore part. Erin is a really nice girl though and despite not being inked by her before I know her work is top notch.

p.s. Jasus Will, first the shin, then he top of the foot, you really like inking the sore parts dont you. Tatt looks really great, well done.

glutton for punishment it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

yeah especially when you wrap your ankle in cling film but not the tattoo itself.ha ha! hard look with the competition chap.didn't get to see many of the other leg pieces but i thought the judges spent a bit of time looking at yours compared to some of the others.ah well.maybe next year! just a pity you tore arse off stage without showing the crowd and letting people take pics!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

done at the convention by living art > Dominick McIntosh
    sorry guys bit of a crappy pic, doesnt do it full justice and barely even started to heal

4089639392_b40ff843f6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

s
    vangoz wrote: »
    done at the convention by living art > Dominick McIntosh
    sorry guys bit of a crappy pic, doesnt do it full justice and barely even started to heal

4089639392_b40ff843f6.jpg

That turned out very well!!! That spray is great isnt it?:p
    What time did you finish up at?

ah cheers :)
    yeah aul bluey was a life saver it really works wonders doesnt it??, finished up last night bout 1 oclock ha..... a bit of shading is missing from the tower bit but its hardly noticeable

did you get some work done from those lads??

ah cheers :)
    yeah aul bluey was a life saver it really works wonders doesnt it??, finished up last night bout 1 oclock ha..... a bit of shading is missing from the tower bit but its hardly noticeable

did you get some work done from those lads??

Yeah dont think I woulda lasted without it ha! Say you were wrecked by the time i got finished up! How many hours altogether??

Yeah I was gettin done before you.. got a phoenix on my back:D
    No pics yet... waitin on someone to take one for me ha

ah cool, that was lovely man, i'd say your a happy camper yeah?

Wrecked beyond belief, was just so draining. Although the saturday was way worse cause we both had stinking hangovers ouch. Think it was about 7 - 8 hours tattoo time altogether, how long were you going for?

• Advertisement

Wusses with your pain relief spray!
    Cheaters!!!

ah cool, that was lovely man, i'd say your a happy camper yeah?

Wrecked beyond belief, was just so draining. Although the saturday was way worse cause we both had stinking hangovers ouch. Think it was about 7 - 8 hours tattoo time altogether, how long were you going for?

Thats tough... was just a bit over three overs I think! Agony! ha
    Shimei wrote: »
    Wusses with your pain relief spray!
    Cheaters!!!

Ssshh you... you coulda done with it by the look on your face 3 hours in:p

Pic of my new tattoo... also done by living art > Dominick McIntosh at the convention this weekend..

Haven't got a pic of my old tattoo but it was just "Sarah"
    13946_1166848693909_1308688225_30590909_7533419_n.jpg

You can't even see where the original tattoo was, whopper job and whopper tattoo.

Nice symbolism with the phoenix too i think, from an old tattoo you weren't too fond of has risen a new one which you will hopefully love lots :D colours are amazing also

that is awesome!
    wouldn't even know it was a cover up!
    he did a savage job!
    you've gotta be happy with that!
    in fact i think everyone's gotta be pleased with their tattoos from the con cause i sure know i am!
    definitely gonna get some ideas together for next year!

Im delighted with it... spent all day showing it off.... although my mam just rang me from Brussels to tell me she is on her way home and that she hopes I didnt get any tattoos over the weekend... how do mothers always know...:rolleyes:

Overall... great convention... great tattoos.. great weekend... same time next year folks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

wow sarah, that's amazing!! the colours are incredible, you must be so happy with it.
    and on friday you were only saying "ah i was thinking of getting this covered up at some time....."

how about sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MikeyReilly

Got this dragon done about a month ago in JMD's in waterford by Joe Myler. Gettin' the colour done after christmas when I have the money. :D

7198954519a11839789065l.jpg7198954519a11839789141l.jpg7198954519a11839789106l.jpg

wow sarah, that's amazing!! the colours are incredible, you must be so happy with it.
    and on friday you were only saying "ah i was thinking of getting this covered up at some time....."

how about sunday!

No time like the present:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Cookie Jar wrote: »
    13946_1166848693909_1308688225_30590909_7533419_n.jpg

thats gorgeous cookieface! love the colours! cant even see where it said sarah! :D i even looked :o

thanks to me new pal baby hands shannon from uptown tattoo.ill try get a better pic up.the goo has it all shiny!

130298246a11842087418l.jpg

• Advertisement

Wow that turned out great mark! Love it!

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnkkksssssss!
    south-park-smug-313.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

thats gorgeous cookieface! love the colours! cant even see where it said sarah! :D i even looked :o
    I found it *brags* I think the "sarah" adds to it, and its barely visible. I wouldn't have noticed if she didn't say it was in there. What a gorgeous tattoo *steals cookie's tattoo* :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭neil_purdy

Flosco wrote: »
    A friend of mine designed it for me, its all finished now apart from some touch-ups, i'll post some pics of the finished job soon..

Thats cool.. Im looking into some similar designs like that

neil_purdy wrote: »
    Thats cool.. Im looking into some similar designs like that

no way!
    is that you smudge!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭KevArno

Hey guys,

Just thought I would post pics of my first tattoo... Done by Attila in Wildcat Jervis. Great dude, pretty cool place/people!

Anyways, havent posted pics on here so heres hoping I dont make a balls of it!

DSC_0384.jpgDSC_0380.jpgDSC_0390.jpgDSC_0395.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Seriously good sleeve there, man.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭KevArno

Thanks man, was fairly nervous about it, it being the first and all! But I had waited since I was about 15 to get a tattoo and i knew I wouldnt be happy with something small so meh, feck it! Very happy with it, Attila did a great job, helped me a long way with the design, so glad that it is in no way how I wanted it to look at the start, I got an education along the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Attila is great, he did one of mine, my zombie tat :)
    I can't take a picture of my own leg to save my life, I'll get someone else to take a better pic, it looks much better in person.

zombie_re2_tat.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Butterfly_tattoo.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement