Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 krystel

my right sleeve by Jeff Gogue (USA) and my left sleev by Cedric, Forever Tattoo (France). both work in progress but yeah, i just *love* them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

Gorgeous where did you get it done? Love the Get Cutie dress too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

krystel wrote: »
    my right sleeve by Jeff Gogue (USA) and my left sleev by Cedric, Forever Tattoo (France). both work in progress but yeah, i just *love* them :D

Very nice, did/do you travel to get this work done?

vangoz wrote: »
    Very nice, did/do you travel to get this work done?

i went to the tattoo convention in Long Beach to get the right sleeve and i'm trying to catch up with the artist when he comes over to Europe.

same goes with the other sleev although i'm french so i just go and see him when i'm going back home on holidays. he's one of my mates so we always manage to get the appointment sorted before i get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭KevArno

LOVE both arms Krystel, but the right arm is absolutely serious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

Woo hoo im finally done,, back piece is now finished. 13.5 hours altogether,,,il post up pics when its all healed and not all scabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

I just spent half the morning looking through this thread. So....jealous.... of all the nice piercings/tattoos >.<

KevArno wrote: »
    LOVE both arms Krystel, but the right arm is absolutely serious!

thank you :D
    i love it too though i'm getting slightly frustrated, cant wait to get all the colours done and start working on my forearm.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

two words gorgeous piece

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

wow! Gorgeous. Do you have a favourite?? How could you choose actualy, both beautiful! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭KevArno

thank you :D
    i love it too though i'm getting slightly frustrated, cant wait to get all the colours done and start working on my forearm.

I love the style, so that is Art Nouveau eh?! Is there anywhere to see more examples, cant find much on google about it... Would love something in that style on my calf, maybe something more masculine though, or is that a paradox?

Edit: Just been looking at Jeff Gogue's page....AWESOME! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

First time posting in this area of Boards, so hello! Lots of seriously class work on these pages, its giving me too many ideas for new ones for myself... :D
    Here's two of mine, have more but will space out posting them a bit.
    First is the North Star and the second is the Biohazard symbol. Bio one didn't turn out too well but its a bit different and sure feck it it was a bit of a laugh (took 2 mins after I got the star done).
    DSC00211.jpg
    Biohazard.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Where did you gett he lip done?

KevArno wrote: »
    I love the style, so that is Art Nouveau eh?! Is there anywhere to see more examples, cant find much on google about it... Would love something in that style on my calf, maybe something more masculine though, or is that a paradox?

Edit: Just been looking at Jeff Gogue's page....AWESOME! :D

it is art nouveau. inspired by Mucha. you should really go to a library and check books on art nouveau or else Google is your friend. best thing to do is to gather a few pictures you like and talk to your tattoo artist. that's what i've done and he came up with the design for the sleeve :)

and art nouveau can look masculine. it just depends on the design and colours you'll be using

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Jeff Gogue normally works the London Convention every year. He got turned away at customs this year but apparently the organisers have everything sorted for next year. You could catch up with him there I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

this thread always makes me want more tattoos:( that sleeve a page back was gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭rizzee

GalKiefer wrote: »
    DSC00211.jpg

sweet tattoo mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

hunter164 wrote: »
    Where did you gett he lip done?

A friend of mine did it in my house (he's trained and everything was clean before anyone panics - just not working in a studio at the moment).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

10832_1171903780283_1308688225_30601877_475774_n.jpg

My new dermals. Still a lil bruised but love them!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

ossum!

• Advertisement

due to peer pressure,awful picture,doesnt look nearly as crap in real life

Cat0024.jpg?t=1258498029

also very very jealous of the dermals cookie jar they look amazing!

*takes credit for peer pressure*
    The orange looks good :) what other colours are planned:D

photo really doesnt do it justice,thinking a deep pink for the box but im afraid itl clash:(damn my love of a crazy colour scheme,and vivid greens for the leaves etc

photo really doesnt do it justice,thinking a deep pink for the box but im afraid itl clash:(damn my love of a crazy colour scheme,and vivid greens for the leaves etc
    The upside is it's yer tattoo, who gives a **** if it clashes once you like it

The upside is it's yer tattoo, who gives a **** if it clashes once you like it

its why i went with bright orange:Dim totally screwed when im older

A you'll just have to move yer layers of skin and get them touched up

or wear longer and longer granny cardigans to cover it,at least il be a colourful granny

As if anyone would want you, you'll be an old colourful cat lady!!!

this joke may of been a bit mean

WILL <3's THE PEN13 CLUB

• Advertisement

its why i have a back up husband:Dhe may be gay but hey!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement