Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thechantiki

Your right... I might get in contact with Pooch and ask for a custom design :)
    Although I did have plans for a tat in june :o

A custom design sounds best but if you want to use it you are welcome to take it to your artist and ask for a slightly altered version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

Thanks also saw the finished version on your leg and its amazing :D.

Im going to wait and get a custom design though

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

empirix wrote: »
    amazing work there - where did you get that done?

Hey Empirix, Sweenox hasn't been on in a while, but he got that done in JMDs in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭earleuginedoyle

65505.jpg73967.jpg

here's my wild woodbine, i finally got a picture of it!! and my finished daisies and forget-me-nots. still cant find/take a photo of the one on my back but i'll get back with that one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 samtastic

My first one done 2 years ago now i think by phil in Wildcat stephens green

7616_151643090921_709220921_2824553.jpg

Second, done by Jani
    l_1edaa5a1bc34d05f445920be45f9eefb.jpg

And the latest done by a woman whos name I actually cant remember in stephens green aswell

18952_232411440921_709220921_336079.jpg

Getting a Mark Ryden piece done on my leg by Kris in wildcat on saturday so shall post pics when its done ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Dallas. ;)

CianRyan wrote: »
    Dallas. ;)

Yep haha majority of people don't get it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

Got this by Dariusz, previously of ConnectedInk but had his own studio on Liffey Street.

My surname is a type of flower, and have been wanting them tattoo'd for ages :)

cimg1068m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 31 sideshowbob23

this is my latest ink,

• Registered Users Posts: 31 sideshowbob23

ok why will my pics not show in thread? just the link.

• Advertisement

New one I got today by Kris in stephens green, excuse the blood and messyness :p

DSCF5997-1.jpg

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,914 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Oooh, samtastic that's awesome!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

Ahh Im glad you posted a picture up Sam! Hes a great artist isn't he?
    Looks good, well done :)

yeh hes amazing, really nice guy too :)

Actually does anyone know if wildcat charge for touch ups? He told me to come back in 2 weeks to see if it needed any and can already see the top of the skull does, but dont want to have to pay for it considering I already paid 80 more than the quoted price :/

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

pretty sure they do, i need a touch up which im getting from kris some day this week, and no mention of a cost on the phone, so I'll let you know.

Sweet thanks :)

ok why will my pics not show in thread? just the link.

They dont automatically show up, and people can click the link. The pic is too big to post up anyway.

Samtastic - Touch ups should always be free within a certain time period, usually within 2 months. I'd suggest waiting till it's healed/almost fully healed so that you can see what needs done then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 PerkinSimpson

Kind of cool, i am planning getting one, does it hurt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Kind of cool, i am planning getting one, does it hurt?

for me, it was like scratching sunburn. It's more irritating than sore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Pics ahoy!

Firstly, I don't think I ever put up pics of the rose since it was coloured in:
    110258.jpg

Polynesian Leg Sleeve, still in progress, it's gonna wrap around the leg more.

110261.jpg

Fleur De Lis, done on tuesday so it's still red. The fleur de lis and rose are going to be kinda merged together, I'm going to go with a big floral theme on that leg.

110262.jpg

All done by my friend Ped, who practices on me. He's been in a few studios, not in one at the moment though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

A flower ya big poofter :P

Says heart boy!

And it's TWO flowers, but one of them's more ornate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Says heart boy!

And it's TWO flowers, but one of them's more ornate!
    thats heart and flower boy to you!!

My mistake

ya poof

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Not the best pic but done today in Wildcat by Wojt - truly an amazing artist, and an awesome guy. First tat, four and a half hours! Worth every second though. Sorry about the redness/blood :o

15316_380508696306_526141306_4230528_4264977_n.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

**** MY FACE!!!!!

That is absolutely ****in amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Jimmy Bottlehead that is one awesome piece. I have seen alot of pics of tattoo's here and that is in my top 2 for definite.

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Says heart boy!
    Real men have heart tattoos... :pac:
    Not the best pic but done today in Wildcat by Wojt - truly an amazing artist, and an awesome guy. First tat, four and a half hours! Worth every second though. Sorry about the redness/blood :o
    That is awesome... bet you're a little on the happy side with that one... ;)
    Also, fair play for going that large for your first tattoo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭deadramones

Such a shame Wojt is leaving. This thread is full of **** black and grey, pieces like that show you how it should be done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

That is awesome... bet you're a little on the happy side with that one... ;)
    Also, fair play for going that large for your first tattoo! :D

Man I'm beyond delighted. Never thought he'd be able to take my idea and make it work, but he literally came up with exactly what I wanted, even though I didn't know exactly what that was!
    I've had that design seven years, and always thought it'd fall short of what I expected, and instead it's perfect to me. I didn't know it'd be so large 'til the day though! Was expecting to just get a shoulder one, not a half-arm! :D
    Such a shame Wojt is leaving. This thread is full of **** black and grey, pieces like that show you how it should be done.

It really is. He's the only guy I really wanted to ink me, but he should be back every couple months for guest spots. Fingers crossed. He's a loss to the industry in Ireland.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement