Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

deepsteppa wrote: »
    Ha thats funny! I was just looking through this forum for the first time in ages and I saw yer mans drawing above and thought "****, thats looks kinda like mine!!!" ...just as you did! ha ha...heres pics again....

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

thats the one! thank you so much, i have been searching the internet for ages looking for that tattoo. it really is amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭mig mag

back nl 1.jpg

back nl.jpg

Hope this works! My back - work in progress :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

mig mag wrote: »
    back nl 1.jpg

back nl.jpg

holy crap! that's really beautiful, fair play. it says "Jamie Ryan" in the middle right?

Thanks :D Yeah, Jamie and Ryan are my two boys and Wez is my husband. I drew that one myself after Ryan was born.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

back nl 1.jpg

back nl.jpg

That's just fantastic :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 MERLIN47

class work really nice piece well done :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

back nl 1.jpg

back nl.jpg

That's lovely, congrats! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

First session complete and cant wait 2 c it finished..... work by ian in JMD's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭NikNakOoo

back nl 1.jpg

back nl.jpg

Wow! Fantastic. Where'd ya go to get it done? :)

Here's my new tattoo... excuse the quality of the photo, it doesn't do it complete justice as you can't see the finer details (like the fur on his nose, etc, plus it's the day after it was done.)

P1060665.jpg

Here's my new tattoo... excuse the quality of the photo, it doesn't do it complete justice as you can't see the finer details (like the fur on his nose, etc, plus it's the day after it was done.)

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u196/missannik3/P1060665.jpg
    That is absolutely gorgeous, congrats and well done :)
    Where'd you get it done?

• Advertisement

Cheers. :) Sacred Tattoo in New York, by Shay.

NikNakOoo wrote: »
    Cheers. :) Sacred Tattoo in New York, by Shay.
    There goes that bright idea! :D

I'm curious as to what your idea was... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u196/missannik3/P1060665.jpg

That's the nicest tiger tattoo I've ever seen... and I love tigers! :D

I'm curious as to what your idea was... :)
    My idea was to go there when I'm ready to get my arms done. I'm not sure why, prob coz ur arms are always on view but I'd be a bit more choosey about the quality of work on my arms and that tiger is fab.
    Anyway a little too far to travel just for tattoo :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pippington

Wow that tiger is stunning!i frickin love tigers!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭dcfc

Got No.2 tattoo today and loving it! Really should stop now.

100_1814resize.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 JacobCampbell

Been asked to remove this.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 marmalady

25671_374542532536_679132536_319082.jpg

Yesterdays tattoo.. need to take a better picture, but i'm happy with this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

aw the feeling of the anticipation berfore the needle hits the skin for the 1st part of the outline how i have missed you so, its my therapy as i said to a mate today

25629_1383179093730_1059559844_2548891_7812153_n.jpgbiggrin.gif:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭rizzee

Nice tattoos everyone! Been a while since i've here and am after going through the last 15 pages or so :D Has anyone got tattoos of a small hand print?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

rizzee wrote: »
    Nice tattoos everyone! Been a while since i've here and am after going through the last 15 pages or so :D Has anyone got tattoos of a small hand print?

random question are you the girl i was speaking to about this yesterday??

Nope sorry mate. I'm a lad anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Ainu wrote: »

that's so lovely, where did you get it done ainu?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

G86 wrote: »
    Posted this is LL but I'm so damn proud of it I'm posting it here too! First Tattoo, done yesterday by Robert in Dark Raptor. He was brilliant, managed the draw the exact image I had in mind, and although it took 2 hours to do it flew by and wasn't very painful at all:D

I've soooo got the bug now, I was lying there daydreaming about what I was going to get next:p

Well...I'm booked in for my second tattoo with Rob on June 15th, he's booked me in for the whole day so we're going to see how long I last and hopefully get it all done in the one session! I'm going for something similar to this http://www.infobarrel.com/media/image/4444.jpg but with way more detail with music chords and text kind of weaving through and stems running from top of ribs to my thigh. Getting this text weaved through it 'And the day came ...when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom'. 'Because they loved me, I stand strong'.

Now the only thing I was thinking was if maybe I should get the second line of text on it's own running across my thigh under the tattoo instead of running through the actual design. I kind of want that line to stand out see. The other thing I'm second guessing myself on now is if running to down to my thigh is going to be overkill and maybe I should keep it on my torso..I'm not sure! I've loads of time to think about it and I know Rob will have some great suggestions but I'd really appreciate any other input!! :)

G

G86 wrote: »
    Well...I'm booked in for my second tattoo with Rob on June 15th, he's booked me in for the whole day so we're going to see how long I last and hopefully get it all done in the one session! I'm going for something similar to this http://www.infobarrel.com/media/image/4444.jpg...but with way more detail with music chords and text kind of weaving through and stems running from top of ribs to my thigh. Getting this text weaved through it 'And the day came ...when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom'. 'Because they loved me, I stand strong'.

Now the only thing I was thinking was if maybe I should get the second line of text on it's own running across my thigh under the tattoo instead of running through the actual design. I kind of want that line to stand out see. The other thing I'm second guessing myself on now is if running to down to my thigh is going to be overkill and maybe I should keep it on my torso..I'm not sure! I've loads of time to think about it and I know Rob will have some great suggestions but I'd really appreciate any other input!! :)

G

Think your link is busto :(

Here is the link -

http://www.infobarrel.com/media/image/4444.jpg

She had some extra letters after .jpg in the link :)

rizzee wrote: »
    Here is the link -

http://www.infobarrel.com/media/image/4444.jpg

She had some extra letters after .jpg in the link :)

That's awesome, your whole idea sounds awesome. Whichever way you go I think it will work out very well... gogogo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

24v1uyu.jpg

Just got that done today in Wildcat on the northside. Really happy overall with the service and the job done :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement