Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

keane2097 wrote: »
    That's awesome, your whole idea sounds awesome. Whichever way you go I think it will work out very well... gogogo!

Cheers :) I can't wait to get it done! I've had a few people try put me off saying it's too big etc . etc. but I've been thinking about it since I got my first one and I know I'll never regret it because of the meaning behind it, you know? Plus, it's gonna look freaking class:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

tfak85 wrote: »
    that's so lovely, where did you get it done ainu?

In Basel, Switzerland...used to live there! Got them all done at the same place, but by different guys...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Voltwad wrote: »

Just got that done today in Wildcat on the northside. Really happy overall with the service and the job done :)

That's very cool....

Would you post again when it's healed?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

keane2097 wrote: »
    That's very cool....

Would you post again when it's healed?
    Yeah no bother mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Jimmy Trigger

Kinda nearly finished my piece, getting there slowly but surely.
    Thanks to Jow in JMD's www.jmdsbodyart.com

l_0db3cb79cefb41b88d622d32691a54c8S.jpg

l_b4b3c83ba3cf4626adbf4a196c1c54edS.jpg

l_1add5150adcd48f6b6e176b796c49787S.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭NikNakOoo

^ ^ ^ Amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pepsi_max

hi everyone, im new here, was looking for an answer to a tech question and found the tattoo section!! loving some of the designs and thought id share mine...

this was my first tattoo, i still love it and its a real conversation starter, i had it in uv ink as i wasn't sure i would want to see it forever, after a few months started to wish i had it done in black and highlighted with uv, however, like i said i still love it, and got a similar design on my other arm a few weeks ago....

thanks to tom at seventh day tattoo in derby

SNV82524.jpg

as it is today:

d087add9.jpg

latest tattoos, had both done at the same time:

heartagram with flames (thanks to steve at monki do in belper):

0dfe37df.jpg

and a devils trap with protection spell:

d4800e28.jpg

hope you like.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭mig mag

Like your tattoos, I'm thinking of getting uv tattoo done but haven't quite made up my mind about it yet ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pepsi_max

mig mag wrote: »
    Like your tattoos, I'm thinking of getting uv tattoo done but haven't quite made up my mind about it yet ;)

well i was in the same boat, wasnt quite sure about it but then figured if i didnt like it at least it would be practically invisable!... you can barely see it in normal light... that said i think it looks better when its used to highlight a tattoo in normal ink, it works really well with flames, when im all healed up im going to get a few uv highlights put in the others.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Koone_20

hey guys, loving the thread so far so i thought i would share my ink
    enjoy :)

all tattoos done in 3baltat2 in Dundalk

Dropdead Diamond 1st tattoo (wrist) (****ty pic)
    900779571a7850759827o.jpg

Family (left forearm)
    900779571a8905573015o.jpg

Half Sleeve (front)
    900779571a10864372250o.jpg

Half Sleeve (Back, Unfinished)
    900779571a10864372455o.jpg

Half Sleeve (Side)
    900779571a10864372354o.jpg

Neck.
    900779571a10864293210o.jpg

Knuckles.
    900779571a10994899190o.jpg

Left Forearm (front)
    tumblr_l0w6lgRSEt1qa2g3jo1_500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

Koone_20 wrote: »

Half Sleeve (front)
    900779571a10864372250o.jpg

Half Sleeve (Back, Unfinished)
    900779571a10864372455o.jpg

Half Sleeve (Side)
    900779571a10864372354o.jpg

really like the half sleve.Would love to see a pic of it a bit further away.i really think the light shading between the tattoos is a brilliant idea,looks great

• Registered Users Posts: 9,762 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Knuckles.
    900779571a10994899190o.jpg

Is that a gaslight anthem tattoo? Major ****ing props man.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

it could well be something to do with the gaslight anthem. the half-sleeve seems to have a blink-182 vibe to it, nice job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

this thread is making me want a new tattoo very badly :( must put up a pic of my finished side piece at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Fúcking love gaslight anthem. Major kudos if that tattoos a reference. Brian Fallon is a god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Tamith

Left Forearm (front)
    tumblr_l0w6lgRSEt1qa2g3jo1_500.jpg

Absolutely LOVE the Fight Club reference! :D By the way, Koone_20, are you a big fan of the Fight Club author?
    Voltwad wrote: »
    24v1uyu.jpg

Just got that done today in Wildcat on the northside. Really happy overall with the service and the job done :)

This one's beautiful too o.o Definitely something I would love to have done ^_^ Awesome choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Tamith wrote: »
    Absolutely LOVE the Fight Club reference! :D By the way, Koone_20, are you a big fan of the Fight Club author?

As do I. :D (Although I prefer the sound of "I am Jacks raging bile duct" :pac:)
    I've read most of Chucks books.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

its just a little one on my wrist very cheap and small but i think it looks good

I have several ear piercings and a labret stud, but the mod I love the most is my tribal Raichu. Designed my Canyx on Deviant Art. I seriously never thought I could love a tattoo this much.
    DSC00074.jpg
    BTW it's on my lower calf-ankle. I'm thinking of getting a Mew on the other side so the two of them encircle my leg, but I'm not sure yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I have several ear piercings and a labret stud, but the mod I love the most is my tribal Raichu. Designed my Canyx on Deviant Art. I seriously never thought I could love a tattoo this much.
    DSC00074.jpg
    BTW it's on my lower calf-ankle. I'm thinking of getting a Mew on the other side so the two of them encircle my leg, but I'm not sure yet.

Love this. Where did you get it done if you don't mind me asking?

• Advertisement

Cork_girl wrote: »
    Love this. Where did you get it done if you don't mind me asking?
    I had it done in Wildcat Ink/Celestial Ring. Not the most open place for tribal Pokémon I must say, but they got the job done well and are clean so that's all I need. It took just under an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭summer_ina_bowl

not a great pic but i'm stoked with how this came out - big thanks to ross nagle of allstar ink :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

not a great pic but i'm stoked with how this came out - big thanks to ross nagle of allstar ink :D

That's awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭mig mag

That is gorgoeus, I love the style and the detail. Congrats ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭summer_ina_bowl

lol, the bottom two blossoms were actually an existing tatoo - badly shaded blue and shaky lines, so i think ross did an ace job reworking them into the new design! :)

had it done yesterday, woke up this mornin, flexed my leg and thought "hmm, thats weirdly not sore at all" took one step from my bed and collapsed on the floor in an ungraceful writhing heap of pain - lol, i'm so hardcore!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭NikNakOoo

^ ^ ^ Ouch!

Stunning tat... the detail is amazing. Congrats. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 onthelanger

Nice tattoos, i have four tattoos Ill upload them as soon as I get my cam back.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gaherne

got my first tattoo done on saturday by damon in atattooed bray

its my missus name in arabic. think its starting to scab now
    itching to get another now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Tamith

As do I. :D (Although I prefer the sound of "I am Jacks raging bile duct" :pac:)
    I've read most of Chucks books.

Wonderful :) I've always been a fan of his but read mostly his short stories. Starting up on books now after getting Pygmy and Tell All. I hope you're able to get them as well =)

I really like the sound of these:

"I see the strongest and the smartest men who have ever lived... and these men are pumping gas and waiting tables"
    "I just don't want to die without a few scars."
    "This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."

But even were I to decide to get one as a tattoo, I'd not be able to decide where to put it :P
    Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk more about the books he's written. :D
    gaherne wrote: »

Very pretty! =) Definitely an attractive language to get tattooed, I think. :)
    A V A wrote: »
    its just a little one on my wrist very cheap and small but i think it looks good

Absolutely loving the music references :D Yours came out fantastic!

Those eyes are crazy! o.o Very mesmerizing :3 And a very good job done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭walter sobchak

gaherne wrote: »

Good luck trying to explain that to US Border Control

:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement