Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 carlovian1

not a great pic but i'm stoked with how this came out - big thanks to ross nagle of allstar ink :D

i LOVE it !!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bakhara

gaherne wrote: »
    got my first tattoo done on saturday by damon in atattooed bray

its my missus name in arabic. think its starting to scab now
    itching to get another now.

I can read it: Alison !!! looks nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

[IMG][/img]Tattoos001.jpg

[IMG][/img]Tattoos004.jpg

[IMG][/img]Tattoos003.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

this is on the same arm as my gypsy lady, the background of my sleeve is gonna be purpley and kinda swirly? :D
    and there's going to be a negative spacing moon behind the owl's head, you can kinda see where it's being started.
    opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pippington

that loos awesome suzaane..and the rest of the idea sounds like it wud finish it off perfectly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

suzaane wrote: »
    this is on the same arm as my gypsy lady, the background of my sleeve is gonna be purpley and kinda swirly? :D
    and there's going to be a negative spacing moon behind the owl's head, you can kinda see where it's being started.
    opinions?

That's lovely where did ya get that done?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

not a great pic but i'm stoked with how this came out - big thanks to ross nagle of allstar ink :D

gotta love all star dont think i could go anywhere else in ireland after my first tatts got done there

[IMG][/img]Tattoos016.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

my first tatt that i got done about 6 or 7 years ago in what was then Celestial Ring in Stephen's Green...
    the next two are my most recent ones... the photos aren't great quality, and they weren't fully healed so they look a bit cracked, but I think they look pretty now :) They are my puppies paws, done by Tarn in Celtic Ressurection (sp?) in Sligo.
    Have a horse shoe around my ankle, but no pic to put up :-/
    Want to get more ink soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

just so many levels of awesome right there. been thinking of an owl one lately, and man, that's just exactly how i'd want it to turn out,'that's awesome. (not that i'd copy yours or anything, im sure ill find my own way on this one.)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭zippygirl

If one gets a VCHP does it then proceed to desensitize the area, or how does that work? Namely, is clitoral pleasure still possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭djrlittleton

31531_1414335792628_1059559844_2624929_4476421_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Koone_20

thanks for the feedback guys :) no it's not a gaslight anthem inspired tattoo at all i'm afraid SINK SWIM is what i live my life by. my half sleeve was drawn up by my best mate and all has significant meaning and nothing to do with Blink 182 :P, and yes i LOVE Chuck Palahnuiks work! but Fight Club is my favourite film/book ever! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Koone_20 wrote: »
    ...and yes i LOVE Chuck Palahnuiks work! but Fight Club is my favourite film/book ever! :D

Fight Club is joint first for me :D
    If I were to get my two favourite books/movies tattooed on me, it'd be Jack Torrence looking through the chopped door for one, and for Fight Club, it'd probably be something like this:
    fight_club_by_spade13th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Koone_20

Fight Club is joint first for me :D
    If I were to get my two favourite books/movies tattooed on me, it'd be Jack Torrence looking through the chopped door for one, and for Fight Club, it'd probably be something like this:
    fight_club_by_spade13th.jpg

'His name was Bob. Bob had bitch tits'

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

Got this done on Tuesday

P1000607e.jpg

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,914 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I like that font :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Toots* wrote: »
    I like that font :)

yeah was thinking that myself, very very nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

:) Its the font from the front of the Bon Jovi Keep The Faith album.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

Not quite finished yet, but got this done last Saturday. Delighted with the results.

inked.jpg

Going back (to John in Inkwell, Dublin) for completion in July.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

SDC10626.jpg

All nice and healed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 quibbles

tathsn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

2unui5w.jpg

Sorry for the size. Got an scaffold piercing today and it was totally worth it. It was my first piercing.

The piercing itself wasn't too painful. When the guy was putting in the bar it hurt a good bit. I got him to stop and he got me some pineapple juice. :p
    Got it done in Pachamama in Killarney by Ozzy (I think that was his name).

• Registered Users Posts: 10 will316

hi dos any 1 no much about 3D tattoos and if there is any where good doing them in ireland

will316 wrote: »
    hi dos any 1 no much about 3D tattoos and if there is any where good doing them in ireland

What do you mean by 3D tattoos, as there is no style that is referred to exclusively as 3D tattoos.
    Do you mean like 1, 2, 3 or 4???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭John-Holmes

What do you mean by 3D tattoos, as there is no style that is referred to exclusively as 3D tattoos.
    Do you mean like 1, 2, 3 or 4???

Jesus man, number one is sweet. Where did you pull that one from?

Jesus man, number one is sweet. Where did you pull that one from?

It's a fairly well known one, as it constantly pops up on topics about cool tattoos. I just did a google image search for 3d tattoo and it was one of the first results!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭KevArno

What in the name of god is number four??! Please tell me it works with old school 3d glasses!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement