Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Awesome!!

Are you coming to Eirtakon over the weekend to play Pokemanz?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Awesome!!

Are you coming to Eirtakon over the weekend to play Pokemanz?

No sadly, I'll be in work :( But I would definitely kick ass had I been able to go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Nice, fair play to pauleeee. Whip up a healed pic when ya can dude :) and don't forget to do your homework :p

No sadly, I'll be in work :( But I would definitely kick ass had I been able to go!

Ah boo-urns!!!! :(

Next year!!

Will wrote: »
    Nice, fair play to pauleeee. Whip up a healed pic when ya can dude :) and don't forget to do your homework :p

Will do of course :) Still a bit red but it should heal up. I think it's just very visible because of the yellow.
    Ah boo-urns!!!! :(

Next year!!

Defo!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

Shít. Only saw this now haha.

Thanks again Shane (atavan-halen) for trusting me with your leg haha :)

Looking at one or two of my own pictures that I took I can see a few areas that will need to be touched up and refined when it's healed but for my second tattoo on living skin I'm happy. Learned a few things and am another step closer to getting rid of any nerves :)

Gonna be tattooing an oscar the grouch face this week along with ANOTHER pokémon (this time a charmander sitting on a pokéball havin' the laugh!)

Can't wait to move on to some more realistic stuff in the future but it's tattoos like this one that I want to have down absolutely perfect before moving on to projects like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 tyrell000

done in one go

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

In one go? Bloody hell, how long did that take!?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 tyrell000

In one go? Bloody hell, how long did that take!?
    bout 7 hrs done freehand no trace, Sparky in limerick did it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭baldshin

My latest, based on artwork from In Flames album "Reroute to Remain". All finished bar one or two tiny bits of shadings, 2 months in the making!

5.png
    6.png
    7.png
    8.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Gaz2010

Looking at one or two of my own pictures that I took I can see a few areas that will need to be touched up and refined when it's healed but for my second tattoo on living skin I'm happy. Learned a few things and am another step closer to getting rid of any nerves :)

Gonna be tattooing an oscar the grouch face this week along with ANOTHER pokémon (this time a charmander sitting on a pokéball havin' the laugh!)

Can't wait to move on to some more realistic stuff in the future but it's tattoos like this one that I want to have down absolutely perfect before moving on to projects like that.

Congrats man, looks like your going well so far :D

Haha no way! You should specialize in Pokémon tattoos tbh :P

It's healing nicely at the moment, just itchy and a tiny bit scabby but other than that it's all good. I'll throw up some pics again in a few days :)

And thanks again for doing it, I love it :D

You missed David Bowie

67754_1669618627087_1435987320_1738279_7438811_n.jpg
    67235_10150297968065311_699125310_15182603_200045_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

And here he is...

oscar.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

that looks GREAT sir!

Wow looks awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Joseph Lewis

Hi everyone I really love some of your tattoos they look fantastic. Can I just say though it really is imoortant for you to care and look after your tattoos as infections and scarring is popular. Have any of you had any infections?

I only have 2 but both have been fine. Once all the aftercare is followed you should have no problems.

Hi everyone I really love some of your tattoos they look fantastic. Can I just say though it really is imoortant for you to care and look after your tattoos as infections and scarring is popular. Have any of you had any infections?

Nope, and don't know anyone here that has had infections in their tattoos, because they tend to get pretty good advice from their artists and from us on aftercare :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 emperorofhell

Nodferatu wrote: »
    untitled2.jpg

Sweet man!! Have bury me in smoke running the side of my forearm. Love it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 kellyc

BJC wrote: »
    Who in inkwell did that for you?

sorry only seen this now erm the polish fella maciej did it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

Nope, and don't know anyone here that has had infections in their tattoos, because they tend to get pretty good advice from their artists and from us on aftercare :)

Hey quick question do you guys use savlon or bepanthen, I only ask cause the 1st tat I got the guy was insisting I use savlon then every tat after that the artists always make sure I use bepanthen and NOT savlon. Is there a difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I've always used bepanthen or tattoo goo. I was told that Savlon is too greasy and stops air getting to the tattoo and it doesn't heal as quick, dont know how much truth there is to that though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

maximoose wrote: »
    I've always used bepanthen or tattoo goo. I was told that Savlon is too greasy and stops air getting to the tattoo and it doesn't heal as quick, dont know how much truth there is to that though

wow so there is actually a reason not to use it, I wonder why I was told to use on my 1st one.... maybe the guy just didnt like me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

sorry pic quality not the best, says tapaigh an deis (seize the opportunity as gaelige, yes tapaigh means fast but not direct translation) two celtic knots either end, on the inside of my right arm.

Photo0155.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

got this tattoo at the holy cow in middleton, ross daly was the artist
    attachment.php?attachmentid=132556&d=1288171581

Nice, but you must REALLY like Bulmers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

Nice, but you must REALLY like Bulmers :D

but in fairness, who doesn't like bulmers? :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

ddef wrote: »
    but in fairness, who doesn't like bulmers? :)

I dont--cant stand cider :D

Makes me go a bit nuts!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

cant get enough bulmers, rain or shine poured over ice.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement