Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Teej

sorry wrong thread - doubt anyone wants to see my flash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

ok so i removed some of my pics and am updating them seeming as there al healed now
    DSC00690.jpg
    DSC00688.jpg
    DSC00681.jpg
    DSC00680.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭dublincelt

My first Tattoo and one that I have wanted for at least the last 10 years. It took me a while to get used to it, I suppose it being so big for a first tattoo had a bit to do with it. But I really love it and am very proud of it.

ekmbtg.jpg

jzjf60.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Leprecunt

My first tattoo. The picture is about 6 weeks old, just a few hours after I'd had it done. Cleared up nicely and the colour is still just as vibrant. Really love it. :D

vhb6gn.jpg
    2vdiumw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

Leprecunt wrote: »
    My first tattoo. The picture is about 6 weeks old, just a few hours after I'd had it done. Cleared up nicely and the colour is still just as vibrant. Really love it. :D

Cool man, about 6 weeks ago eh? Was it to commemorate the anniversary of the great man's death?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 mummytotwo

Here is my first tattoo. Didnt find it painful to be honest. Irratated me a bit going over stretch marks.....

090706_151936.jpg
    090730_204046.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

First tattoo, got it done a few years ago at this stage. Okay, it's a cliche kanji design :o and nowhere near as epic or impressive as some of the stuff on this thread, but it means alot to me and I love it! :)

0SBNi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Geniusforhire

My 1st, done on the morning of my 50th birthday to 'mark' finishing the 96 mile West Highland Way on the previous day.

Bulk load from 4 Gb card misc 152.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭mystique150

How do people attach their images to display automatically as in they embed the image in the thread? I can only seem to attach my image with an attachment that you click on? Apologies, for posting this here, but its annoying me and now everyone else - sorry

Tattoo was done last September by Ian Flynn at JMDs Waterford. The tattoo was based on a picture I had taken of a flower called a white mariposa lily or a calochortus. Mariposa is the Spanish for butterfly. It is an american species. Its a very delicate flower and in this case the flower had been somewhat damaged by the rain. I have included a natural light and a flash photo to highlight all the colours that were used in the shading to help bring out the white petals.

143276.jpg
    143277.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hey Mystique!

I've edited your photos in for you. In future, when they show up as attachments, you can right click the link, chose "Copy link address" (or something of that nature, depends on your browser) and then edit your post, click the insertimage.gif icon, and paste the copied address in there.

• Advertisement

Hey Mystique!

I've edited your photos in for you. In future, when they show up as attachments, you can right click the link, chose "Copy link address" (or something of that nature, depends on your browser) and then edit your post, click the insertimage.gif icon, and paste the copied address in there.

Great, thanks for that. I hadn't a clue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

How do people attach their images to display automatically as in they embed the image in the thread? I can only seem to attach my image with an attachment that you click on? Apologies, for posting this here, but its annoying me and now everyone else - sorry

143276.jpg
    143277.jpg
    That is stunning, love it

emo!! wrote: »
    That is stunning, love it

Thanks Emo. I just added some info about the tattoo as you posted your comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Amazing tattoo mystique.
    Seriously! It's so vivid, it's an impressive piece of art let alone as a tattoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

It looks so delicate. As if it was painted on with a tiny brush. I love it!

Adiboo wrote: »
    It looks so delicate. As if it was painted on with a tiny brush. I love it!
    It wasn't so delicate by the time all those layers of colour were built up - but yes the end result was worth the pain

• Registered Users Posts: 49 in the pub

heres one i got a few weeks back....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

heres one i got today!

163851_446850382254_509337254_4899755_5622416_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

heres one i got today!

your hand looks crazily like my hand. it is kind of creeping me out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

haha, we can be hand twins!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 emeraldlele

I got this done a few days ago. 1 for each of my children in their favourite colours.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

First session done last week. Getting it finished on Thursday

179054_1587236119175_1183973745_1366394_5239383_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23 drock747

I got my 1st tattoo in Nov/Dec last year and I love it to bits and in progress of getting my 2nd tattoo.

This one is from the game God of War the ghost of Sparta-Kratos because I love this game to bits and for my love in Greek Mythology.Had it done in Holy Cow in Midleton Co.Cork

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

heres one i got today!

Three crooked hearts <3 Very nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

drock747 wrote: »
    I got my 1st tattoo in Nov/Dec last year and I love it to bits and in progress of getting my 2nd tattoo.

This one is from the game God of War the ghost of Sparta-Kratos because I love this game to bits and for my love in Greek Mythology.Had it done in Holy Cow in Midleton Co.Cork

who was the artist was it ross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

photo0000_003.jpg
    just home from having this done and need to go back to get the top half coloured in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mrmusicmann

what do you think lads got this angel tatt done in 2010 in true love navan getting a devil woman on my other shoulder sometime this year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

nice tattoo ,
    (ps put the bog roll on the holder :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭fivestar

don't see the fascination with it myself...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Nedtastic

lucyfur09 wrote: »
    photo0000_003.jpg
    just home from having this done and need to go back to get the top half coloured in

Looks great ... What script/font is that called if you don't mind me asking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement