Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

my latest. done by isnard barbosa.

vu_by_tattooneos-d49nk96.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭DMG_49

This is top quality, who done this and where?

Edit: Just seen that you mentioned isnard barbosa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

isnard did it down in dublin ink in one painful sitting (with a few smoke breaks!).

my original idea was just for the VU meter (im a sound engineer so it was pure geeking out on my part), anyway i arrived in on the day and he'd come up with the entire design. i couldnt say no! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

That is awesome. I'd love to get a tattoo down my arm, but can't for hopeful future work purposes, I want to be a Librarian ha ha need to keep those tatts covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I'm just gonna quote this including the picture for the sake of it, seems the in thing at the mo'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Bambi wrote: »
    I'm just gonna quote this including the picture for the sake of it, seems the in thing at the mo'

If you find it annoying why do it again?
    Ever read the Boards rules? One of the main ones springs to mind here.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭simplybam

Here are mine so far.

the one on my chest:

174415.jpg

and the one on my back (that one isn't quite finished yet)

174416.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

297455_10150286471522984_739182983_7732128_1059277506_n.jpg

This is my first tattoo, got it done today, by a guy in Ballyfermort in Crazy Cats tattoo's Called Eddie "The Bull"

It means Honor Courage and Strength.

I love how it turned out, for being my first tattoo I'm really delighted with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

A bit bloody, but it's fresh!

308139_157226247698583_100002336267770_293368_1826092740_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sort of hard to see it properly in this picture but it's a piece of Starship Troopers. Best..movie...ever. Watched it to death aged 11 or 12.

sstt.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Sort of hard to see it properly in this picture but it's a piece of Starship Troopers. Best..movie...ever. Watched it to death aged 11 or 12.

sstt.jpg

Fricking awesome!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

310748_251085221593819_186569928045349_623660_1422033021_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Skull all finished up! Parts of it actually look 3D in person, in insane! Trying to decide whether to put some blue shading behind the skull, not 100% on it, gonna wait till its all healed up!

31255910150325638281484.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Looks fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Looks awesome! :D Good work Erin! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

thank you. to be fair, the young woman sits like a hero.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

belle2e wrote: »
    tattoos are scummy looking

That made me laugh hard. Thanks.
    There are some awesome tattoos on here. I don't have one, my wife has, but with the gorgeous artwork it's hard to think why not.

Scummy? ROFL

(Poster is probably 12, go easy)

thank you. to be fair, the young woman sits like a hero.....

I was crying on the inside...

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

That looks amazing!! :D

Have you had any problems with blowout? I had to get mine touched up because I had a bit of trouble with it. I went to a different artist for the touchup and he said "Yeah, your other tattoo artist should have told you that the shin area is prone to blowout." I was like "Er, no, he failed to mention that?" But he fixefd it up for me and it looks so much better now :pac:

That looks amazing!! :D

Have you had any problems with blowout? I had to get mine touched up because I had a bit of trouble with it. I went to a different artist for the touchup and he said "Yeah, your other tattoo artist should have told you that the shin area is prone to blowout." I was like "Er, no, he failed to mention that?" But he fixefd it up for me and it looks so much better now :pac:

No problems so far! The majority of the work on my shin is still healing up, but the work on the front of my ankle/foot held the ink really well. Saying that, I had a fantastic artist who was really enthusiastic about doing the piece so im confident it will look just as good when its healed! I'll still be going back for a touch up to richen up the colour a tad, but i do that for all my tattoo's!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/foottatoo2.jpg

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9198/foottatoo2.th.jpg

Hope the above is visible,is it?.

Really pleased although since I took the pic the red has started to turn a little yellow in places,can this be fixed?.

Mum just asked me why I was lame,hadn't even realised I was!

Hope all are well
    Zowie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Freiheit wrote: »
    [IMG]http://[/img]foottatoo2.th.jpg

Hope the above is visible,is it?.

Really pleased although since I took the pic the red has started to turn a little yellow in places,can this be fixed?.

Mum just asked me why I was lame,hadn't even realised I was!

Hope all are well
    Zowie

Sorry it's not showing at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

just changed the code to show the links instead of trying to embed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

Thanks,uploading pics that are visible to others is my single greatest computer achilles heel. Sometimes I've been able to see them but not others,sometimes nobody.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sooty145

done by kelly in addication tatoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 bangheadshot

Blub2k4 wrote: »
    Is the clover a white tat or a branding?

I'm going in to Gav in Zulu tomorrow evening to start the work on my sleeve :D

Here are my two although they've both been up here before.

50EH0027.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg
    nice tat how much

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭GoerGirl

This is my first - its a tribal which I know alot of people don't like but its very significant for me = symbol of the bear in tribal abstract form. The bear is the symbol of strength, freedom, independence, and family for Native Americans - my father has tribal roots - born on a reservation in US.

pic 1: http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... attoo2.jpg

pic2: http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... attoo1.jpg

The plan is to keep going up the spine for more symbols, like a totem pole

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

First session on my backpiece done. By Ching from East Tattoo, guesting at White Dragon Tattoo in Belfast (credit to them for the photo).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

2011-09-271900341.jpg

Thats Betsy! Got her done by Molly in Tribal Ink in Cork yesterday. Shes healing ok. First tattoo! Didnt realise how mank the healing stage was. Shes so scabby and ugly atm :( But I still love her :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Thats Betsy! Got her done by Molly in Tribal Ink in Cork yesterday. Shes healing ok. First tattoo! Didnt realise how mank the healing stage was. Shes so scabby and ugly atm :( But I still love her :D

We can't see your gmail attachments - try uploading it to http://tinypic.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement