Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Well in the process of getting my third tatt done. Was in with Sean in Zulu before Christmas. Will be going again when I get the money to finish it off.

?action=view&current=Back_resized1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Pretty sutty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

That's a beauty, will look awesome when filled in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Yeah I was meant to go in today to get it filled, but sadly I am low on funds for the month. So it will have to be when I get back from sweeden next month :(

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

hi ya, first post and knowing me i go straight to this thread!

rosetat-1.jpg

very first tatt, done by the bald guy in classic ink in dublin, can't remember his name! it's on my left lower back, the detail he went into was amazing if i do say so myself!

tat.jpg

second tatt done by same guy on my shoulder.

moo1.jpg

moogle on my ankle. ignore sock marks and sexy hairy legs. done by mark in celestial ring who i moved to cuz of my boyfriend's praise of him.

ribtat2.jpg
    ribtat1.jpg

most current one free handed by mark, i asked for a japanese theme so he suggested wind and cherry blossoms. i didn't want too much colour, i was delighted with it.

t3.jpg

that was the outline, modelled in my sexy tescos uniform.

it hurt like HELL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

tread_softly beautiful tattoo quality

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

454975978a3317653574b785316945l.jpg
    454975978a3317653639b441856650l.jpg
    454975978a3317653716b258455124l.jpg
    454975978a3317653781b357011603l.jpg

Just got it this week. Not sure if I'm getting colour in it or not yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

did the italian guys do it for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 resigirl

:)Picture024.jpg

Hi Guys,
    This is my S.T.A.R.S Badge from Resident Evil. I want to get a backpiece done in the same theme. I would love a neck piece but I'm starting my own business and don't know whether it would have a bad impact!!

What do you guys think?

Thanks Resigirl!!

Yes, it was the italian guys, may I ask why you said them, apart from them being known for their tribal stuff.

• Advertisement

im psychic...ah no. I recently got a side piece done by em and the style is very similar. If you look back a few pages youl see mine, very similar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

Finally got my pictures on the laptop so, here's a few pics of my tattoos. I'll be getting the one on my left arm extended down to the wrist in two weeks when it's healed so I'll put up more then.

To be honest I'm a little disappointed. Should've known the way he just looked at the size of my leg and started drawing on it. hopefully it's at least a little original.

Nice tats Skellington

• Registered Users Posts: 9 crazy_hayzie

anyone know where i'd get a nice big picture of poseidon the sea god. i'm thinking of getting it from my rib cage down my side about half-way down my thigh. my other tats are on my bebo page, http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=429646924

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

I got this star done yesterday in Derry by Dirt in Tribal Markings. He is the soundest guy EVER!!! i have another one above it in white (which i hope you can see) that I got done in Limerick by David M. in Spiral Tattoos (it didnt turn out great) but i'm guna get Dirt to fix it up for me :D

My mate also got the star...friendship stars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KiwiSear

Heres my 3. The latest one was the arm flowers done last thursday.
    l_f5052e50adfdd29b424e83ca6840ed06.jpg

l_758aae21f5dfd1fd2dacf3fc20f703d3.jpg

l_3cf21d147cb28a856f13dccfd21d47d3.jpg

All done in New Zealand (where Im from)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Fair Enough

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KiwiSear

I bet they reaaallly hurt yeah? I have one on my lower back to the right and goddam I wanted to punch her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Fair Enough

KiwiSear wrote:
    I bet they reaaallly hurt yeah? I have one on my lower back to the right and goddam I wanted to punch her!

They were pretty painful alright but sure what tatt isn't. Plan to get more added to them. Jus gotta get the cash together. The ankle bone had to be the most painful of the lot thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

New one!
    DSC00155.jpg
    Done by Darren in Colour Works

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

The line looks sloppy at the bottom of the clef, might be correctable by boldening it slightly? It just looks as though there's no smooth curve.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

The line looks sloppy at the bottom of the clef, might be correctable by boldening it slightly? It just looks as though there's no smooth curve.
    Yup, I'll see how it heals up first, if its still a bit wonky I'll go in and have Darren fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Heres my 2 so far... Ayrton Senna double S on right arm, and Calvin on stomach.

tatts002.jpg

tatts001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Calvin is v. cute and love the double S as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Thanks,
    Calvin was done by the Welsh guy in miss Fantasia in 2004, Glen is it?
    Double S was done in Art Tattoo in 2004 also.
    If Glen is back in Dublin, I will be putting Hobbes on the other side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

Glen is always in Fantasias as he's the resident piercer there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Well this is my new one, done by Phil in Danny Bullmans place in Limerick. Phil has his own studios in Cork and Dublin(He used to own a different one there but it was bought by someone else, Living Art i think its called). Absolutely delighted with how it came out

394617891a3595382521b8363461l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

One of mine.
    From Metal Works on Shop Street, Galway.

p2190012wa9.jpg

• Advertisement

Just took off the shrink wrap now. Way different from my 2nd session. But i still like it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement