Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭duckegg

I like it ,what do you mean way different ....
    The work ?
    or the pain ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

uhm well it didnt hurt that much this time around. which i was surprised about,if you look back a page or two you will see after the second session. looks alot different

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

That looks really gorgeous now. Kudos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Hey guys!

Haven't been on in FOREVER!

(I've been obsessed with the ign.com boards lately.... :o )

I got some new ink. But alas, my cam is screwed.
    I got hearts on my left hand/wrist/arm to match the stars on my right arm.
    I got a little broken heart on my wrist.

Sean in zulu did it. First time I got inked there. It cost 130, pricey but the guy was sound. I'm happy with the work overall. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

Yeah Sean is pretty cool i got all of mine in Zulu and i always found them brilliant. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bonk

My kokopelli (american indian god)
    100_0019.jpg

Scorpions on my back...
    100_0020.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

The picture of my Kokopelli seems to have long since disappeared from this thread.
    Here it is again, not sure where it was hosted before...
    Kokopelli_Tattoo_by_steveland.jpg

Bonk: I like the red in it, nice interesting choice for a fill. I'm still debating what to get mine filled in like but going to get the one I have on my forearm (of which there will be no pictures) covered up first. Still working on a design for that one

I'm gonna colour in my hearts.

Get some kind of Broque (Think thats how it's spelt.) design going inbetween all the hearts in some lovely summer colours.

I looooooove colourwork!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Get some kind of Broque (Think thats how it's spelt.)

Spelt baroque I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Any one know where tatoos doe the traditional way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Hiya

I have a tattoo that I got done when I was about 22. It is two skulls with their spines intertwined. I got it from a Metallica T-shirt. It's on the top of my right arm(haven't got a camera handy to show ya).

I'm thinking of getting another tattoo, but can't decide on what design to get...? I want something similar(I think?). Can anyone suggest a studio/artist, or can you show me some of your tattoos to get ideas.....?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

There's nearly forty pages of tattoos here for inspiration. Also try the BME galleries for stuff.

Bme OWNS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Also, check out art websites and stuff- you don't need to look at tattoos to gain inspiration for tattoos! See what interesting skull artwork is around :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Bme PWNS!

Spelling corrected, damn i spend too much time on line:D

Spelling corrected, damn i spend too much time on line:D

Lol. Do we really have to get into a debate about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Debate what? The spelling is correct

There's nearly forty pages of tattoos here for inspiration. Also try the BME galleries for stuff.

Thanks. Can anyone recommend a tattooist that does good blackwork?

Gauge wrote:
    Also, check out art websites and stuff- you don't need to look at tattoos to gain inspiration for tattoos! See what interesting skull artwork is around :)

I'm goin to get something other than skulls this time. Something a wee bit different, methinks....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 denleetw

Hi,
    Got this done in August 2006.

• Advertisement

denleetw wrote:
    Hi,
    Got this done in August 2006.

Nice. Thanks 4 lettin us into yer shower too! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Dashticle

This is my tatto, got it quite a while ago. Looking for advice on something to add to the same upper arm/ shoulder. I've had a few ideas but I've always gone off them before I actually got them needled!

276195360a3805221022b347160869l.jpg

Sorry for the blurry image, taken in a mirror.

Dashticle wrote:
    This is my tatto, got it quite a while ago. Looking for advice on something to add to the same upper arm/ shoulder. I've had a few ideas but I've always gone off them before I actually got them needled!

276195360a3805221022b347160869l.jpg

Sorry for the blurry image, taken in a mirror.

Now, that I like. Where'd ya get it done....? I'm looking for something along the same lines.....?

I got this done down in Tattoo Octopus in Gorey, Wexford. The octogram part I got done first on its own, and the sun part added later around it. The octogram I ripped from the net, the sun was in one of their catalogues.

Dashticle wrote:
    I got this done down in Tattoo Octopus in Gorey, Wexford. The octogram part I got done first on its own, and the sun part added later around it. The octogram I ripped from the net, the sun was in one of their catalogues.

Cool. I've been looking on various tattoo websites for something different than "the norm", but they're all pretty much the same.....?

I had a look on Alex Grey's site again, and found a drawing/painting called "The Mystic Eye" which Tool used on one of their albums.

It looks cool, but the colours are a bit much for a tattoo, methinks....?

I wouldn't recommend getting a band tattoo, because everyone I know who has has regretted it, I think, to some extent, but if the Eye looks good to you, go for it.

Ah sure might as well stick this one in here too.
    Can't be bothered to find a proper pic of the new ink.
    I got hearts to match my stars.
    And a broken heart on my wrist. EeeeeeeeeeeeMoooooooooooooO!

IT'S NOT FINISHED!

And yes. I know. My stars are all over the gaff.

SSL20582.jpg

Poser.... :p

Dashticle wrote:
    I wouldn't recommend getting a band tattoo, because everyone I know who has has regretted it, I think, to some extent, but if the Eye looks good to you, go for it.

I ain't gettin a band logo tattoo - noooooooooooo freakin way!! That tattoo looks cool, and if ya don't mind, I think I might nick the sun part and put the eye in the middle.....!!?

Did ya get my PM's by the way.....?

Yes man, sorry that blurry pic is the best I can do. Nice pic, suicide.

• Advertisement

I saved that pic on my desktop and sent it to my work e-mail via my hotmail address.

Thanks again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement