Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Looks Great now!!

Glad you got it all sorted, it's terrible when it doesnt pan out the way you planned first time round.

Its so assuring when you get a tattoo artist that really has pride in there work.

I will upload some of mine soon, I noticed there is some real beauties here..

Oh yeah I am newb to the forum, so HELLO all :)

Welcome!!

Yeah guys, Emz is over the moon with them!
    Ooooh!
    Heading out now!

Fun fun!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

very nice indeedy, sorta cartoony looking.

Twas the look I was going for.
    I'm totally over the moon with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Skull_Collector

As promised, he is the latest one I got done..

Got it about 7 months ago. Its a Banshee coming out from a pile of skulls. I wanted this for ages, but couldnt get the proper design (plus saving money too time). But I am very happy with it.. Dont know weather to put a backround on it now or more on to the next one. I was thinking about puttin a few headstones in the backround, so it looks like she is in a graveyard..

Lets see.

It looks better now, this was taken a few days after it was done.

EB414834-DF28-046C-9B883D2B004FCE3A.jpg

It's pretty.

I wouldn't touch it.
    I think a bg would be too fussy.

Nice work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MacSuibhne

New tattoo, hot off the presses. Obviously, still a bit swollen as well.

-Oisín

435782835_a80ee8c49a.jpg
    Photo on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

That's quite nice, not something I'd think of but now I see it I like it

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That looks really good MacSuibhne! Nice clean even lines, spacing all looking good too! Who did that piece for ya?

That looks really good MacSuibhne! Nice clean even lines, spacing all looking good too! Who did that piece for ya?

A chica named Sweet Laraine, at Dandyland in San Antonio.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Wow MacSuibhne thats a lovely piece. Where'd come up with that?

• Advertisement

Slurms wrote:
    Wow MacSuibhne thats a lovely piece. Where'd come up with that?

Oh, I did. He's my totem, and what I've been etching on most of my glass by way of a signature for a couple years now. Rather fits my name, anyhow.

Felt like razorblades, though. Luckily for my ego, I am strong like bull. Ha.

That's a beautiful piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

had my half sleeve done in metalworks in galway, BIG mistake so after a while of regretting it i decided to get off my arse and get it fixed so i asked around and was pointed towards Tattoo in Limerick to Dr.Jay who i must say i will not even think about getting a tattoo from anyone else, he turned a regret into something i actually like looking at besides that hes a really sound guy. After seeing his artwork and mural on the wall i had to get him to design something for my other arm.

3720074370a3941643834b693596150l.jpg

3720074370a3941643982b28340722l.jpg
    sorry for the picture its the only one i have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

haha brilliant finger tattoos :D

Those little quote thingys ROCK!

Awesome!

What are you gonna do with your sleeve?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

heres one i got on sat.. it aint finished.. instead we fecked off to the pub.. decided to put a hand an machine in tattooing the unfinished skulls i have on my lower leg.. tiz gunna be badass when its finished.. going to sweden on sunday so ill have to wait till i get back.

What are you gonna do with your sleeve?

Wel i decided to do my other forearm first, then ill finish the original arm and back over to the other, sounds odd but it makes sense in my mind, get to think about the other arm while getting other work done =p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

Kastro wrote:
    heres one i got on sat.. it aint finished.. instead we fecked off to the pub.. decided to put a hand an machine in tattooing the unfinished skulls i have on my lower leg.. tiz gunna be badass when its finished.. going to sweden on sunday so ill have to wait till i get back.

Thats pretty cool!!

And Spyder... i love the quote tattoos on your fingers!! :D

thank you! only thing is they've faded like crazy didnt realise how much i used my hands :P gotta get them redone soon to continue my new level of sarcasm :P

Kastro wrote:

Hehe, the big skull has a fringe... :D
    Looks good!

And Spyder those quote marks are awesome! :D I'd just wanna walk around all day doing the Dr. Evil "Giant Lazer" thing :D

• Advertisement

I've seen this in the flesh.
    It's absolutely awesome. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

My pride and joy!! It was only finished so thats why the colour looks a bit off, its perfect now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

That's stunning! Really nice :)

Really nice Lorri_L! Who did it for you or where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

Thanks! I got it done in Colourworks by Darren. He did a great job, I plan on going back for my next one and would recommend him to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Glad other people are reccomending Colour Works, excellent studio. If only Mac was still there! (not to say Darren isnt brilliant though!)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭wahlrab

this is my first, i see it as a tester, just done today, i just can't wait to get more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 evilclown

tat.jpg
    my alter-ego

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

evilclown wrote:
    tat.jpg
    my alter-ego

I think I saw that in the JMD Bodyart galleries, is that where you got it done?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement