Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Finally got it done, dead chuffed with how it turned out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

sweet that is a very nice tat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Was it very sore????!!!! Looks great...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

That's cool (what is it :))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

It's a symbol from blade 3. Dunno if it was one of the ideas thrown about for the main vampires chest brand/tattoo. I'd been looking for something for my arm for a while and the minute I seen it I knew I wanted it. I just liked the design instantly. One of the corners got a little bjorked not making a perfect circle outline in the middle but it turned out good enough to keep me happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dove112

hello again, if u dont remember me im the guy with animal tattoo`d on the back (i posted it again for you to see) i put my whole collection on here now, includes my first tat, which is "you thought.." this is my, lets say my "collective" tag, then the two guitars a fender jaguar and a jazzmaster bass, the "home in my imagination" is a song i wrote with my band. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Got this 1 month ago

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Ruhan

Have had this for a few years now. This is my left bicep. I have both shoulders and biceps done.
    I have the outside of each bicep done, and the back of one of my arms. I have my right calf done also (see pic) and the left side of my chest done.

I've been getting tattoos for 16 years now. I really only want 3 more. One for my first daughter, another for our new baby (due November) and a third. Am thinking of the 3rd attachment, for personal reasons...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

This is my kitten, got her 2months ago!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

i hope this works

this aint my tattoo just found it on a website i recon it is one of the coolest tattoos that i have seen for a while. but it is big.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Here's the latest addition to my sleeve project, pic is not great as it is from my phone.

55BD0081.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tattooman

My pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Nice sleeve piece. who does your work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tattooman

is in estonia, so am i :) but i live now in dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

got an Aphex Twin tattoo recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I don't havea digital camera, but i got this done on my ankle about three weeks ago.

153-00053.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

heres one i got last year on me leg.. 14.jpg

then i got dots on me knuckles.. :cool:

Ok here's my latest two, have them done a while now but not posted them here yet.

That's a better image of the one just posted.
    DSCF0251.jpg

And my new Síle na gigh tattoo in the kakushibori position from traditional japanese tattooing.

DSCF0257.jpg

You've quite the hairy crack :D

• Advertisement

Well I dont shave my armpits like.

Lol, I thought that was your ass. :o

lol that would be the reason I posted two photos
    I actually based the placement on Kakushibori which is a typical Japanese element of a yakuza body suit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I thought it was his ass too....

I've nothing yet but give me a few months! I'm getting a little flower thingy I designed my self on my hand, its kinda my "tag" at this stage so yeah! A gecko lizardy thingy on my boob, as if crawling out of my cleavage, and maybe another one or two... Was gonna get a plane black puma on my shoulder blade but its a bit too masculine now for me...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

This is mine that my friend designed for me around my nickname.

tattoo.jpg

I know it's not a great pic, I took it with my phone and as the tattoo is on my lower back it was difficult to snap by myself.

I've been looking around for something else to have done, but I've yet to find something I like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Femme Tattoo.

Hey blub
    who is doing that celtic sleeve for ya?

Hey blub
    who is doing that celtic sleeve for ya?

Gav in Zulu, just need to get the cash to get a bit more work done, is an expensive hobby as you no doubt know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Ali Cat wrote:
    DSCF0027.jpg
    These continue all down my chest and side to my right hip

Wow. Pretty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

My first tattoo, literally finished 24 hours ago. Not as bad an experience as I imagined! Will probably form part of a larger piece but this is a start.

Apologies for crappy pic, taken looking top down so to speak on my back from a camera phone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Rain On - your fish tatoo is amazing!!

Im not keen on chinese symbols myself, simply because there are so many around now. I like things that are unusual.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement