Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ta2kev

Right so big fella, show us you're amazing artwork

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

ta2kev wrote:
    Right so big fella, show us you're amazing artwork

tattoosnob, you're entitled to your opinion but no need to get nasty.

ta2kev, i'm afraid I agree with tattoosnobs opinion on your sleeve, it's very amateurish and none of the lines are straight on it. It also looks like the ink hasn't penetrated deep enough into the skin so it's going to fade a LOT. If I were you i'd go to a professional tattooist in Ireland to get it fixed.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

K-Ive banned Tattoosnob to let him think things over for a bit.
    Tat2kev--Im giving you a warning for this
    "And who the fcuk are you? Keep your fcuking opinions to yourself, SACK"

Dont rise to the bait-use the report button BEFORE you reply to the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

I always miss the action in here. :(

Ha, and I saw goat mouth's ink on thurs. It's bitchin. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Goat Mouth

especially with a nice bod!

...ah ****, well 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

Thank you you very much Inked Kitten (AND Ms. Fantasy Suicide!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

Mew's finished. Pix to come.

Here ya go!

I like that. I think it goes very well with the stars !

So whats the plan for the rest ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Done by Jani @ Wildcat, Steven's Green. Really really happy with it. It's so much better then my initial idea which was more of a traditional Japanese piece.

l_59a51f3b3b4881e4e049c1e9f7eea7c4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Done by Jani @ Wildcat, Steven's Green. Really really happy with it. It's so much better then my initial idea which was more of a traditional Japanese piece.

That is pretty damn cool...

Cheers d00d. Jani's really amazing I can't recomend him enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

That is excellent, great work.

• Advertisement

Wish I had a camera so I could show you the oldskool piece Brian did on my other leg and the start of my black and grey sleeve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

I second this, he's the business.

How many sessions did it take? I'd love to get something with that level of colour done.

8 or 9 I think mostly because of my freakishly huge calfs.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Aw man, that's f**kin awesome!!! :eek:

Looks almost like it's a piece of art done in oil pastels or something! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

This is my first one that I got done about 2 weeks ago. Bit bigger than I was originally going to get but really like it. Addicted now :)

bobbygirl wrote:
    This is my first one that I got done about 2 weeks ago. Bit bigger than I was originally going to get but really like it. Addicted now :)

Thats some beautiful ink bobbygirl. Respect on going for a nice sized tat on your first go, most people start off with small ones and they can start looking a bit chaotic after a while. Nothing sexier than a fit girl with nice tats...sweet!

Where'd you get it done?

Aww thanks !!! Got it done by Remis in Wildcat on Abbey St took about 3hrs altogether.

http://www.remistattoo.com/gallery/Tattoo/Colour/?g2_page=2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

really nice ink, flows wel. i presume its a humming bird but lack of feet make me think phoenix?? or just an interpretation, lovely either way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

3644818415a5520056220l.jpg

It's only ickle. It's my only one and while it may not be the most original design out there I still love it to bits! On my right shoulder.

Some gorgeous ink on you guys. Loving yours bobbygirl. Been getting more into piercings lately so will be getting another tomorrow, no more tats in the forseeable future unless I get tickets to Led Zep in which case I'll get the other 3 symbols going down.

• Advertisement

I remember you saying you were going to get it Attol. It turned out really, really well.

What piercings are you getting done?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Thanks! I'm thinking of getting my tragus on my right ear and I'm being the guinea pig for me and my friend with getting the nape of my neck pierced. She wants to get hers done too but has no prior piercings. Seen it on a few people and think it looks really good.

bobbygirl wrote:

Thats beautiful!!! Fair dues!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭duckegg

YOU HAVE SOLD ME .......
    massive,love the colors

Its a mixture of both I think . Feet might actually look better on it actually.I want get something on the opposite bottom side of my back but think its going to be hard to find something that will match up ok .

Wilburt wrote:
    really nice ink, flows wel. i presume its a humming bird but lack of feet make me think phoenix?? or just an interpretation, lovely either way

bobbygirl wrote:
    Its a mixture of both I think . Feet might actually look better on it actually.I want get something on the opposite bottom side of my back but think its going to be hard to find something that will match up ok .

What about keeping the theme... having a few of those petals falling across your back, landing on some water with a brightly coloured koi swimming under them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

GETTIN MINE TOMO!!! (my first tatt, already got six piercings, n got six more to get but FIRST TATT)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Goat Mouth

Be sure to let us see how it goes Le Rack!
    otherwise ill prolly see you in Fibbs on thursday and see it in person.

WOOT! better be in fibbs babe! Awh man, that was...well it hurt and I prefer piercings!!! was so funny! I wasn't watching him I was focising on my mantra of "I do not feel pain!" n after a while it felt like he was done so I looked down and he was only half way through!!! Nearly died, then the sore bit kicked in! it was weird but cool, think i may well be sticking with the piercings though!!! I'll get pics up when I can! But I shall see YOU later!

• Advertisement

one day on n im lovin it! wasn't impressed with it yesterday, and the angle isn't exactly as i wanted it but it's still pretty!
    bit of a crap pic, best i could manage at the time!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement