Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Goat Mouth

OH MY GOD!!!

I was really considering getting a Jigsaw piece tattooed.
    I have a real personal reason for it too!
    this is the second time in a month this has happened!

sorry, very nice indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i dont think ive ever known anyone who goes through so many weird coincidences as you, goatmouth....

and very nice ergonomics...you happy with it? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Yeah I am narco. Although when I went in I told the tattooist I wanted shading around the edges. I meant outer edges he thought inner edges so when I looked at it I got a bit of a shock but after looking at it some more I do really like it now. I think the shading on the inside looks better than what I had originally wanted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 annmarie124

Dove112 wrote: »
    Hey every body got a few tats but thought id show my favorite, anyone like animal from the muppets?? (btw it covers the bottom half of my back) :D

jesus thats a fantastic tattoo! id love to get one done but im a bit chicken **** about it

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Cheers for the feedback lads, I'm well pleased with the way it turned out :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Got this done yesterday in Celestial Ring :

naveldz7.jpg

(Thats my navel in case anyone is wondering ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Not something I'd get done myself, but fair play Garth! :)

hmm, never actually seen that done on a guy before.
    for that reason alone im more prone to liking it, its just something new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 silverbullitt

heres my third one , and my favourite ....
    jmd in waterford did it , this about 3 seconds after he finished
    2z7ob9w.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

that is fantastic! the shading is brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 silverbullitt

if your on about my on
    e , then yeah i have to agree , he really nailed it

Goat Mouth wrote: »
    hmm, never actually seen that done on a guy before.
    for that reason alone im more prone to liking it, its just something new.

slash has it done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Calpol Junkie

rain on wrote: »
    got this when i was 17 (does it win the prize for biggest first tattoo on this thread?):
    fishie.jpgReally nice fish. Most orig piece ive seen in a while. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

Think I might have beaten you to that but Im sure some of the rest have bigger first ones ;)

pretty big... reminds me of someone i know who got this done... (and dont even start criticising it... we've all heard it already :D)

IMAG0003.jpg

SxE Punk wrote: »
    vegotstraightedge1zr.jpg

I've got straight edge.
    nice. wots ur idea behind them?

larryone wrote: »
    I've been thinking for ages about tattoos on my lower legs. Only time they'd really be visible is when I go rock climbing in shorts or something. Or when I'm changing at the side of the road on caving weekends...
    Roffles, why r u in this thread? It's ur body not there's. Why wld u care about their reasons about judging u? People will always be pricks weither u hv tats on ur legs or not. Good Luck with ur tats m8. ;)

Roffles, why r u in this thread? It's ur body not there's. Why wld u care about their reasons about judging u? People will always be pricks weither u hv tats on ur legs or not. Good Luck with ur tats m8. ;)
    Why are ya referencing posts that are a year and a half old??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Really nice fish. Most orig piece ive seen in a while. ;)

thanks. it's not that original though -- it's done from a photo of a sculpture by my grandfather. the family have mixed reactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

nice. wots ur idea behind them?

prolly that he/she is straight edge?

• Advertisement

:)
    mmmmmm... women & TaT's niceee!

Why are ya referencing posts that are a year and a half old??? :confused:
    Soz just started reading this thread 2day...i'm sick and took the day off. And remember Oldies are Goldies.:D

Soz just started reading this thread 2day...i'm sick and took the day off. And remember Oldies are Goldies.:D
    Welcome aboard then! Just think a lot of the ones posting back then have wandered off... ?

I hv 10 tats but the foto's arn't grt. I'll take some better pics of them asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 GSW

Heres my tats, my only too. A tribal on lower arm was designed in living art, Limerick aswell as wolf with similar tribal in background. Comments appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭aido182

woo hoo...got my tattoo finished on Sat. :D This is just after it was finished, its still very red and shading looks a bit dark but I'll try to get a better one when it heals....

oooh, looks like that hurt a little!
    nice job!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

aido182 wrote: »
    woo hoo...got my tattoo finished on Sat. :D This is just after it was finished, its still very red and shading looks a bit dark but I'll try to get a better one when it heals....

Nice work. Good bit of detail in that one. Looks painful !

aido182 wrote: »

That's all kinds of awesome! By the looks of it (deep deep red!!!) you got it all done in one sitting? Fair play, how long did that take?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭aido182

Thanks guys, have to admit, I'm fairly well chuffed with it.

Got it done in two sittings, the first was 3 1/2 hours, the second 1 1/2 hrs. Second sitting was more painful than first strangely enough. Cant wait to see how it heals.

btw, got it in Stigmata-Tau and i cant say enough good stuff about them. Mick designed from a load of bits and pieces i brought in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement