Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

This is what I got done on Saturday. The pic isin't great as the tattoo is pealing a bit but I am very happy with the design.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 toaster

right shoulder
    ccross1.jpg

left shoulder inked in Cork City
    ccross.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

I'll stick in before and after shots. The first one i got done in Montreal in September, I was happy with it but there were spots where the guy leaned too hard and the ink bled.
    Went back to my tattooist at home and had him fix it up for me! I adore it now!! :D

IMG_0267.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Very nice becca :D
    glad youre happy with it

this is it fixed up! meant to stick it in the previous post :P
    *CLUNK*

IMG_0353comp.jpg

• Advertisement

hahaha!!
    yeah didnt see much of a difference in the first one alright, like the new detail! cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭aido182

Very nice Cherryvega. Looks like it hurt though. Is that a very painful area to get tattooed?

aido182 wrote: »
    Very nice Cherryvega. Looks like it hurt though. Is that a very painful area to get tattooed?

Thanks, its the start of my side piece! :)
    Yep it was definitely interesting getting inked there, it was pretty bad when he hit the ribs, and just above my hip was sore. The reworking and the stippling the second time round was fine though, didn't find it half as bad!

Wilburt wrote: »
    hahaha!!
    yeah didnt see much of a difference in the first one alright, like the new detail! cool

:D Yea I thought it was nice of you not to mention the fact that it looked the EXACT same as before. haha!
    I'm not on the ball at all today :o

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

Thats gorgeous I love the black detail around it. Where are you getting it done??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 iosfra

19670875a6049658362l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Me likes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

fantastic! i love the idea, and it's very well executed!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah that's really nice!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭aido182

Great design, and nicely done. Who did it for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 iosfra

Thanks guys :)

Got it done in Liquid Amber, Vancouver by a guy called Jeremy Switzer. He used to tattoo in Galway. Really happy with it just gave him a drawing of what I wanted the eye to look like and the general concept and he worked it from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

My newest. Got it done on Saturday in Las Vegas, place called Starborn Tattoo. Great tattoo isofra.
    S1050287.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Here's a bad picture of mine. Got it done about 3 years ago, and it turned out to be a bit more blue than i had wanted, but i can always get it darkened when it needs to be touched up.

really nice
    tattoo tourism seems to be good, wider range of artists in america and canada

Looks like a frozen sub-zero, I likes!

• Advertisement

Looks like a frozen sub-zero, i likes!
    Nearly, you're technically right.

It's Noob Saibot, but the artist put a little too much blue in. It's taken from here, just to give you an idea of the original.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

if you think theres too much blue, why don't you get it changed?
    Its actually amazing by the way.
    Just can't get enough of mortal kombat!!

You say purplish-black, I say pallette swapped characters :D

I think that if you got it touched up with black or really dark purple now it would go from looking really good to looking amazing :)

I <3 MK also :D The amount of times I've considered getting Scorpion tattooed on me...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Thankoo to Erin in Inkwell Tattoo... finest tea making tattoo shop ever :D

now full of flakey goodness...

18.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Daaamn! Those colours are lovely.

amazing! colour work is sh!t hot

Oh wow, those are AMAZING!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

absolutely amazing!!! the colours really pop :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

All the ink on this page so far is gorgeous!

• Advertisement

You say purplish-black, I say pallette swapped characters :D

I think that if you got it touched up with black or really dark purple now it would go from looking really good to looking amazing :)

I <3 MK also :D The amount of times I've considered getting Scorpion tattooed on me...

He was supposed to use a very dark purple, but i think he got more than he bargined for, i came in with the intention of just getting the MK Dragon! Plus, he under quoted me, it only cost €300! Score! So, i will eventually get it touched up, more black and dark purple, definitely!

You should get Scorpion, i wouldn't mid getting him either, but Noob/Sub-Zero is always my first choice!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement