Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Ive just got a pm from a member regarding possible slanderous accusastions against their business.Ive deleted every post by Davey180 until this matter is sorted.
    why do i have to listen to you ive done nothing of the sort someone is playing tricks here to get rid of me just leave me alone go and talk to some one else show everyone who i am without pm me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

It's not that you've slandered anyone Davey it's that Danny Bullman did not do that tattoo and it's quite possible you've been conned by someone pretending to be him. Associating this tattoo with Danny Bullman is damaging to his reputation.

xtruthx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Got this done a week and a half ago so it's still healing, hasn't started to flake yet which is always a good sign. Took about 2 hours to do, i hope to keep adding to it.
    3839137252a6336206720l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

thats very nice, i love the colours

It's not that you've slandered anyone Davey it's that Danny Bullman did not do that tattoo and it's quite possible you've been conned by someone pretending to be him. Associating this tattoo with Danny Bullman is damaging to his reputation.

xtruthx
    whos danny bulman got to do with this; paddy bulman yes

• Advertisement

you told people that Danny Bullman did your tattoo o.0

You were asked twice if Danny Bullman did the tattoo and you said he did. You saw all the links to Danny Bullmans work and you never once thought that perhaps you should have corrected that?

xtruthx

yeah man, you even said it was him and that he comes down to cork to do it.... why are you lieing and damaging reputations?

This is unbelievable. Now that your posts with reference to Danny Bullman are deleted you deny what you've said. Sound stuff.

xtruthx

Wilburt wrote: »
    thats very nice, i love the colours
    Thanks, i wanted something different (colour wise) i think some Koi tattoos can look like over sized gold fish sometimes.
    Got it done in Tribal Tattoos in Galway, Vinny is the name of the guy that did it, most of his stuff is excellent and others are so-so e.g (portrait work). I have yet to meet someone who wasn't happy with his work.

• Advertisement

i did not metion no danny i mentioned bulman where danny come from?

yeah man, you even said it was him and that he comes down to cork to do it.... why are you lieing and damaging reputations?
    prove it

xtruthx
    thats right danny didnt paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

Jesus Hairyfairy, thats fookin beautiful!!!
    I've been thinking about a koi sleeve for a while and now that i've seen that i'm convinced!

Davey read through the last few pages of this thread and see the amount of times Danny Bullmans name comes up.

xtruthx

you told people that Danny Bullman did your tattoo o.0
    did i????????????

Jesus Hairyfairy, thats fookin beautiful!!!
    I've been thinking about a koi sleeve for a while and now that i've seen that i'm convinced!
    Thanks, i always wanted one also but i put it off for long while. After about a year of thinking about i realized i still really liked the idea, i'm so glad i got it now.

Davey read through the last few pages of this thread and see the amount of times Danny Bullmans name comes up.

xtruthx
    not true go iwent back through the threads and found that member POPECATAPETAL mentioned the name danny

Hey truthinwords, i saw you were looking for a fairy tattoo idea, heres the full picture of my sig. I was thinking of getting it done before but i've off the idea for now.
    3839137252a4038108948b646640280l.jpg

Popecapetal, Le Rack, Kastro and myself all mentioned Danny Bullman.

xtruthx

• Advertisement

Hey truthinwords, i saw you were looking for a fairy tattoo idea, heres the full picture of my sig. I was thinking of getting it done before but i've off the idea for now.
    3839137252a4038108948b646640280l.jpg

That's class. I only really wanted it as an example for Le Rack. I doubt I could pull off a fairy myself..(Oh wow just read that again XD)

xtruthx

Popecapetal, Le Rack, Kastro and myself all mentioned Danny Bullman.

xtruthx
    see i was right ye all stitch me up

Davey when are you gonna stop playing the victim and own up to all the chaos/bull**** you've caused.

xtruthx

Davey when are you gonna stop playing the victim and own up to all the chaos/bull**** you've caused.

xtruthx
    im the victim????????? ye all wrong did i mention danny in the name no way ive checked all my posts theres some one pulling fast one here come on!

Do you not find it quite strange that moments after all your posts are deleted your changing your tune about Danny Bullman?

xtruthx

Do you not find it quite strange that moments after all your posts are deleted your changing your tune about Danny Bullman?

xtruthx
    no i dont, why would my posts be deleted ah now i get it whoever deleted my posts is trying to hid something from me eh!

I highly doubt Hellrazer is involved in this "conspiracy" against you.

xtruthx

I highly doubt Hellrazer is involved in this "conspiracy" against you.

xtruthx
    oh him hes always getting on my back because he wants his way of runnig his forum as for that he made a new thread with all his rules on it so that hes high mighty king! his New charter:read before posting thats not going to well for him!

I really don't know what to say anymore.

xtruthx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

davey180 knock it off.

Here is the Google cached version of the page where you deleted all your posts.

4th and 5th post down.
    There's a living art in Limerick and Cork if I'm not mistaken maybe Danny was in the Cork branch for the day.

xtruthx

davey180 wrote:
    correct

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement