Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 HonestOpinion

I hope to god you don't have kids Davey, your a slimey git who can't own up to his mistakes. The only reason I came on this board was because of what you said and who you said did it. I don't even know what the forum is to be honest. I do know that you said Danny, crawl back under your stone you pathetic waste of space!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Le Rack wrote: »
    I've narrowed it down to one of these three, and am gonna get it done with Denise in Snakebite! Still undecided as to which, but I LOVE the ribbons one!

Those Faeries look like bratz dolls :)

Have you ever seen Brian Frouds faeries? They're the shizzle

Here's one as a tat...

fairyblog.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I deleted all your posts davey but theres no conspiracy about you.

Youre lying through your teeth about something and to be totally honest Ive no time for this sh!t.

If you want to post then post but stop the bullsh1t.

And go ahead report my "language" like you did earlier when I used the word "crap"

If you dont like the way I moderate then dont post here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Gauge wrote: »
    davey180 knock it off.

Here is the Google cached version of the page where you deleted all your posts.

4th and 5th post down.

there are are i was right you said MAYBE DANNY so i said correct.So was he there? how am i supposed to know eh!you said he was there for the day!i said correct to another post not YOU! you got everything messed up

Hellrazer wrote: »
    I deleted all your posts davey but theres no conspiracy about you.

Youre lying through your teeth about something and to be totally honest Ive no time for this sh!t.

If you want to post then post but stop the bullsh1t.

And go ahead report my "language" like you did earlier when I used the word "crap"

If you dont like the way I moderate then dont post here.
    i already did you sweared did i no i think ive said enough i think you should not moderate body modifications as you are upsetting me and every one else on the forum thankyou!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

What the hell are you talking about? Did you even read what I posted?

Quit backpedalling, you said Danny Bullman and everyone knows it. To be honest I'd like to know EXACTLY who did it so I can know to avoid them.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

davey180 wrote: »
    you are upsetting me and every one else on the forum thankyou!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Theres the feedback forum for reporting Mods.Put a post in there because you are now permanently banned from here.

I hope to god you don't have kids Davey, your a slimey git who can't own up to his mistakes. The only reason I came on this board was because of what you said and who you said did it. I don't even know what the forum is to be honest. I do know that you said Danny, crawl back under your stone you pathetic waste of space!
    lok at the post iv posted it was truthin word said it dont you dare threaten me and yes i have kids 3 threating my kid you know what i hope ye have kids too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

aw man, i've been patient with this one, but enough really is enough. it is actually ****ing stressful to log on here and read two pages of this bull****. really not what im here for.

he he goes agian wants to ban me hes the boss??????????

• Advertisement

Uh, yes he is actually?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭popecatapetal

I'm quite confused as to why Davey180 is still on this board. If everyone hated me and was fighting with me, I just wouldn't come back. Davey180, are you a troll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

hes banned, no need to worry about him no more
    *dusts off hands*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 HonestOpinion

Hahaha your a moron Davey a Moron, I in no way shape or form threatened your kids. Merely suggested that I hope to god you don't have them as I feel sorry for them. You've made a royal twat of yourself.

I'm half your age yet more coherent and a damn sight smarter.

Put down the alcohol it's clearly not doing you any favours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

It's his tattoo, not yours.

It's a really badly done tattoo.

He is stuck with it, not you.

Everyone else's tattoos that I have seen on here are far better quality. Fair play.

Let's move on please and keep posting pics of our tattoos???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Is he actually banned now cuz every time it was said he was he came back...and did anyone else's brain hurt attempting to make sense of his posts? :confused:

Oh, and em...I don't know who the Bullman chap is so I never mentioned him...

anywho...they do not look like Bratz dolls...:(
    Ok maybe the one with the skull does, think I'm gonna alter the ribbons one slightly though and get that one, love the look on her face, and the whole bondage sorta thing...

Don't know the other artist that was mentioned I'm afraid, but I don't want that style of fairy, I'd lok at those pics all day long, and even paint some of that style myself but for the tattoo I'm more inclined toward the simpler, kinda cartooney look...

Thanks though! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

davey180 wrote: »
    he he goes agian wants to ban me hes the boss??????????

Well actually, i'm the boss here too and I fully support your ban. At first I felt sorry for you because your tattoo *is* pretty bad, but trying to pass it off as Danny Bullman's work? And then blatantly lying that you said things, even though you can see your deleted posts in google cache, and I, as a moderator, can see your deleted posts after you've deleted them?

You should take a long hard look at yourself. I know this is just an internet forum, but you come across as lacking quite a bit between your ears.

As for your complaint - no one threatened your children. If your attitude on here is anything like your attitude in real life, I find it slightly worrying that you are a Garda reserve..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sandy007

Hi All,
    Just joined boards.ie 2 days ago hoping to chat about my tattoos but I must say, I would not like to be part of this Forum . Ye seem to slag people off and speak badly about them. Are ye some close-net group who gang up on certain members? I am joined 4 other forums with the past five years and I have never come accross such criticisim. I just feel bad for Davey180 (whoever you are) . I will send you a pm about another good forum if you are reading this Davey180! where you will be welcome.
    As for the rest of ye , Are ye really that perfect?
    My answer is that no-one is.
    I have gone back and read all the posts in this forum and everything Davey180 said was just taken out of proportion by the members.
    Thats my opinion.
    So have your little private forum, Im staying out and Im sure any other new members will feel the same

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Hi davey how are you?

Have you seen the post that were deleted? If not then you don't know the full story.

sandy007 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Just joined boards.ie 2 days ago hoping to chat about my tattoos but I must say, I would not like to be part of this Forum . Ye seem to slag people off and speak badly about them. Are ye some close-net group who gang up on certain members? I am joined 4 other forums with the past five years and I have never come accross such criticisim. I just feel bad for Davey180 (whoever you are) . I will send you a pm about another good forum if you are reading this Davey180! where you will be welcome.
    As for the rest of ye , Are ye really that perfect?
    My answer is that no-one is.
    I have gone back and read all the posts in this forum and everything Davey180 said was just taken out of proportion by the members.
    Thats my opinion.
    So have your little private forum, Im staying out and Im sure any other new members will feel the same

Just requested an ip check and a site ban if it comes up as the sme peep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

eth0_ wrote: »
    I find it slightly worrying that you are a Garda reserve..

:eek::eek::eek:
    *Is VERY scared!!!!*
    Imagine how he might conceal and make-up evidence if he behaves like he did here... hopefully he doesn't.
    Then he might call in false witnesses such as Sandy 007. Seriously, he seems to have gotten more members miffed with him than any other poster I've ever seen here, and regardless of what "Sandy 007" (a.k.a. Davey's new account probably) we have many new members who not only are well received but also get invited to the social gatherings.

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Just requested an ip check and a site ban if it comes up as the sme peep.
    Horay for the mods!!! Seriously you guys are the master ninjas, never see you on but you're always there when things are amiss.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭aido182

Anyway, getting back on topic :D...

Popecatepetal, great tattoo. Both beautifully done and great colours. I love that it is your own painting too cos I havent an artistic bone in my body :(. Good luck too with your second design.

HairyFairy, like the Koi. Keep us posted as you add to it.

LeRack, I think the ribbon fairy would be my choice. She looks kinda innocent...but not (if you know what I mean):p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Hi All,
    Just joined boards.ie 2 days ago hoping to chat about my tattoos but I must say, I would not like to be part of this Forum . Ye seem to slag people off and speak badly about them.

Actually, this forum is probably one of the most welcoming forums on boards.ie

Understandably, we don't like it when someone comes on and:
    Asks for opinions on their tattoo and gets angry when they get some constructive criticism

LIES and says Danny Bullman did their tattoo, putting this respected tattoo artists reputation on the line

Deletes all their posts relating to this and says the other forum members are lying and ganging up on him, despite the fact his previous posts are visible to the moderators, and to ANYONE looking at the Google cache of this thread.

Can you understand now why you were banned, Davey? You've been reported to the moderators more than any user I can remember, in the short space of time you've been here.

Thanks for signing up to boards to tell us that :rolleyes:

When I was getting the links for the Google Cache pages last night I also found his Check Out My Ink page with a tattoo of his wife who it seems is called Sandra. I wonder what Sandy could be a nickname for...? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

hey guys, i dont have any tattoos but i love lurking in this forum (hope you dont mind ;)), anyway i thought le rack might like a look at this for ideas.

http://www.checkoutmyink.com/search?tag=fairy

there are some really nice ones there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

lol, thank you!

You officially get legend status! One of the fairies by the artist I picked is tattooed on there and it was one of the fairies I picked too but changed my mind cuz of the colour, and even though imo I was right about the colour, it still looks FRICKIN AWESOME!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

hey everyone. I dont have a tattoo yet but i want to get one soon. Can more ppl show their tattoos on here coz theres just alot of argueing going on and i dont think thats why the thread was started. Looking at all ye're tattoos is inspirational and makes me more sure i want one. Thanx

To be fair, phi3, it's not really fair dragging up a 3 day old argument either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

well when i was reading the posts i didnt realise they were a couple of days old until it was too late, but still i think it would be good to see more tatts up here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

there are tonnes, just go back to the first page and work your way up. bmezine.com is also good for ideas

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement