Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Ooooooooh I like!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

Dino that's just class. Not sure I am brave enough for that but seeing it is stirring a certain "I want more" feeling..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

DinoBot wrote: »
    Hi,

Been really busy in work making my boss even richer so haven't had a chance to take new pics. Got some more color done. As always, comments welcome :D
    Lookin awesome! :D Great colour work, nice and vivid! :D

Gauge wrote: »
    I know this probably doesn't belong here, but eh. These are too pretty not to shove in people's faces.

I looooove custom jewellery!

Looks great Gauge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭N1njapirate

Wilburt wrote: »
    worry about it when/if you get it pierced, piercer will let you know. just for comforts sake id change it to a bar, as you said catching it on the tongue bar would be unfortunate
    N1njapirate the web looks well! :)
    I'd say the bar would pose less complications though I'd only change it if/when you get your tongue done, till then, it looks good! :)

Thanks guys :)
    Le Rack wrote: »
    mate of mine has tongue, web and lip done, none of them affect eachother, having said that, she has about 30 piercings, and only two of them ever gave her trouble, belly button got infected, that was grand, but the web was infected and sore for months on end after, said it was the sorest piercings she ever got...

how long you had it done? any trouble with it?

I've had mine done for two months now.
    It never once got infected and it should be fully healed by now.
    I was worried about rejection because of the place and I don't always react great with certain jewellery but this seemed to hold! Saying that I didn't drink for 5 days after it and after leaving the piercer, I went straight for a subway!

V. happy with it. I imagine it to be the least painful piercing you could get. It's so thin there. :)
    It's just uncomfortable holding your tongue up and out!

garthv wrote: »
    I like it,
    Very rare to see a tongue web that actually suits someone,
    Who did it for you?

Got it done in Irish Ink Galway. 50 euro. :)

• Advertisement

Thanks guys :)

You're welcome! :)
    Couldn't see the labret causing any problems with it (unless you rub the inside of your lower lip against the tongue web piercing, which would be tricky!!!)
    But I could see it being tricky with the bar in the tongue, slight possibility of accidentally hooking together, and that could be sore!

You're welcome! :)
    Couldn't see the labret causing any problems with it (unless you rub the inside of your lower lip against the tongue web piercing, which would be tricky!!!)
    But I could see it being tricky with the bar in the tongue, slight possibility of accidentally hooking together, and that could be sore!

ha ha I dread the thought. Initially I wanted the bar, I hated the thought of the ring! But At Irish Ink they told me to get the ring first then change to the bar after 3 weeks. I never went back to get it changed, cause I was so used to it. And if i changed, the piercing would almost disappear. People can kinda see it with the ring at certain times!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Gauge: blinging

Dino: Looking, good a little too good perhaps :P Who's doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

Gauge: blinging

Dino: Looking, good a little too good perhaps :P Who's doing it?

Thanks.

Jon Nott in Guildford. A bit of travel, but Im happy with it so far.

looking good Dino..

Gauge, love the plug

• Advertisement

N1njapirate yeah I know what you mean, have a friend with the web done with a bar, and it is hardly noticable most of the time... But then again so is the tongue (most of the time) and the web ring would be hidden most of the time too I guess!

I want my nape and a christina too..
    I've wanted most of them for years, but waited till I moved from home and stuff..
    So I couldn't be thrown out! ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

DinoBot wrote: »
    Hi,

Been really busy in work making my boss even richer so haven't had a chance to take new pics. Got some more color done. As always, comments welcome :D

DSC02040.jpg

DSC02042.jpg

Amazing tat Dino, I love it. Are you pleased with it yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

Amazing tat Dino, I love it. Are you pleased with it yourself?

Yeah, I think it worked out quite well. Just means I have to save more money for the other arm now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭boss^is^dead

wow the remis tattoo studio looks ****ing unreal! I'll be paying them a visit at some point no doubt! i heard a phrase from a certain satanist recently that struck a chord. I'm in no way religious but I don't understand what a true satanist believes either.I don't know if it even involves acknowledgment of a god of any sort,it's rather individual. "I become what never fails,following in the footsteps behind me" he just kinda came out with it mid-interview and it burned itself to my memory. probably get it on the inside of my bicep.

Image024.jpg

done in zulu,im not delighted with them to be honest and I wont be going back there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Nice stars. I like the colour.

I have those headphones too! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I personally can't see a problem with the stars on first inspection, perhaps you could detail what you aren't happy with?

thanks a lot! I actually just got money from my mum to get my next one! I'm thinking i'll be getting some lily pads and a koi fish on the inside of my bicep! I'd love a full sleeve tho! I'll probably get someone to go over the stars I have and give the color another workover!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Have to agree with "It Wasn't Me!"... I don't see anything wrong in that picture. What were you not happy with, boss^is^dead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

my first when i was 18 my fairy
    388908851a1014706423b487626393l.jpg

2nd chinese symbol for mother (got it just after my mother passed away(
    388908851a1014706427b296152789l.jpg

3rd my mothers name in japanese
    388908851a1014706416b267493692l.jpg

4th my horse
    388908851a1014706442b750987352l.jpg

5th my ankle star
    388908851a1014706438b864020667l.jpg

6th my rib star (soon to be continued all down my side to my hip.)
    th_mine.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Those photos are a little small. What's the detail like in the star on your side? I can't see it clearly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

stop looking for an excuse to see more side boob :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

He needs to get some stalking skills tbh

<_<

>_>

May have something to post here soon...ish

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

this should be interesting :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Silence you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I knows!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

feylya wrote: »
    He needs to get some stalking skills tbh

<_<

>_>

May have something to post here soon...ish

:confused:A pic of a tat or a pic from your stalking?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Wilburt wrote: »
    stop looking for an excuse to see more side boob :p

any excuse to see more side boob is a great thing and should be welcomed. wholeheartedly

ah yes! I once shared a sleepin bag wit the beautiful miss enzo! ^^ ope ya had a good christmas missus,and be sure to let us all know when the big day is going to happen!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

hey paul!!! taut those tats looked familiar!!! i shud have recognised then since it was only a few days ago since i saw them!!

when did we share a sleepin bag??????:confused:

the big day is 2 yrs and many tattoos away yet! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement