Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

and obviously remembering that only stars,kanji,butteryflies and tramps stamp tribals are allowed. I know it's a given, just wanna make sure we all know the rules. *douses said fire in petrol*

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yes, that tattoo is obviously much too nice, custom, big and classy to be on a woman...

*throws fireworks into the fire*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Yeah love the line work on the bus stop / giant lollipop that the ultra detailed portrait of the devil is holding. :confused:

I can forgive her that when the lower back tattoo is that awesome! (Future cover up possibly :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Ah yeah it is pretty sweet alright. the shoulder one is a "easyly" coverable

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

That one is awesome! The links you put are pure tramp stamps ye twit!

I take it we shouldn't have this 180945874-M.jpg sort of ink either?

perhaps this is more acceptable lower-back-tribal-tattoo-11328065031914.jpg
    complete with playboy bunny

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

thanks for standing up the female cause but you had to go and use kat von d as an example, didn't you?!

she is one of the most arrogant artists out there; yes her work is absolutely incredible but she could do with a personality overhaul!

i'd tap her silly though

*starts a whole new fire*

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

It's not her personality that bothers me it's that; she has a cat roaming about where she tattoos, she shows herself drinking before getting tattooed on a tv show, you can see her touching her hair, face etc with gloves on and not changing them. On another forum I post on lots of the tattoo artists there have said her machine isn't setup properly either hygiene wise.

xtruthx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Ignoring kat von d cos she isnt worth arguing over, found some very nice feminine tattoos just to disprove davey180 :D

zomg its all black yet still quite lady like
    ribshighres.jpg

nice lash of colour, still very feminine
    nosi-butterfly-wings-all.jpg

anyway yeah quite big tattoos, still very feminine.
    no0x-sleeve-in-progress.jpg

• Advertisement

eewww thats pretty ****in gross to be fair. :/ i wouldnt be on for getting...erm..done by her!

or would I....??:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Wilburt wrote: »
    Ignoring kat von d cos she isnt worth arguing over, found some very nice feminine tattoos just to disprove davey180 :D

zomg its all black yet still quite lady like
    ribshighres.jpg

nice lash of colour, still very feminine
    nosi-butterfly-wings-all.jpg

anyway yeah quite big tattoos, still very feminine.
    no0x-sleeve-in-progress.jpg
    omg not those god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its ok Davey, you can call me Will :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Egads! Heavily tattooed women on a body mod forum? I can't believe I'm seeing such filth, on the INTERNET of all places! Shame on you all!

Gauge wrote: »
    Egads! Heavily tattooed women on a body mod forum? I can't believe I'm seeing such filth, on the INTERNET of all places! Shame on you all!
    i agree with that

at least chicks with big ink gives you something to look at when you stop paying attention! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Look up, davey180, I think I just saw something going over your head!

*zoom*
    there it goes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

ROFL I love this place!

davey180 wrote: »
    omg not those god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And why not?
    Gauge wrote: »
    :D LMAO! :D
    I concur, next thing you know they'll be leaving the kitchen and going to college/working next!!! Where will it end?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

tut tut now! Its getting a bit bitchy in here, and that seems to be the lads........

It's unfortunate that the lower back tattoo has been given the Tramp Stamp status. They say that mimic is the biggest form of flattery! I guess in a Body Mod world where everyone strives to do something different and be individual, when something becomes popular it becomes, just wrong. It's all a matter of taste, and as humans we all taste different! WTF :confused:

P.S. That fire didn't really catch hold did it!

P.P.S. Educating is a much better way to deal with people. Put yourself in their position.

and that ends todays ceremony........... <goes quietly back to corner>

I agree with you Quattroste, the only problem I see is the opinion that women should limit themselves to tattoos such as small lower back tattoos and foot/ankle tattoos, and should not get bigger, more intricate tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

That looks amazing !!! Who did it for you again??
    DILLIGAF wrote: »
    here she is, white contrast in the picture is a little pale! It's a lot darker I'll take a better pic later on. So happy with it. Back for a full shading touch up in a couple of weeks when its fully healed! The arm has been under some amount of abuse lately!lol

medone.jpg

@Miss Enzo: I've no intention of joining the marines out right, I have the chance to do the AACC course and the full arms course during regular army training so I have the chance to get in alright. But I couldnt deal with the failure if I had to drop out. Ollie is the fittest person I know and even he said it's tough at times! I have a pic of seans one here somewhere ill put it up if he doesnt mind

Damo - Hence the educate statement. Old thinking.

I'm very lucky I re-read your post as at first I missed the words "the opinion" and was going to reply with this :D

Fair enough Damo but surely you should clarify this be saying that it is merely that women are weaker and therefore would be unable to handle the extra weight of the ink and still function in the kitchen/bedroom......

bobbygirl wrote: »
    That looks amazing !!! Who did it for you again??

thanks missus! A guy called Vinny, owns a tattoo studio in Galway called Tribe City Tattoos, here's the number if you ever need it 0877596780. If your ever looking for something sweet and custom then he's your man! Should see the demon full sleeve he did on my mams friend! un****ing real, i'll try and get a picture for ye! This is probably one of my favorite pieces from him and was the one that really made me comfortable with getting something so big done!

4846360368a6988449205l.jpg

its a mate of mine and I've been jealous of it since I saw it a few years ago! The wings are insanely full looking and I believe it was all freestyle off the cuff kind of work! Beautiful! By all means say you saw Paul's koi or this piece if it helps get conversation going about the kind of thing your looking for, great guy and he'll be doing a lot more work for me I can tell ya! ^^

thanks missus! A guy called Vinny, owns a tattoo studio in Galway called Tribe City Tattoos, here's the number if you ever need it 0877596780. If your ever looking for something sweet and custom then he's your man! Should see the demon full sleeve he did on my mams friend! un****ing real, i'll try and get a picture for ye! This is probably one of my favorite pieces from him and was the one that really made me comfortable with getting something so big done!

4846360368a6988449205l.jpg

its a mate of mine and I've been jealous of it since I saw it a few years ago! The wings are insanely full looking and I believe it was all freestyle off the cuff kind of work! Beautiful! By all means say you saw Paul's koi or this piece if it helps get conversation going about the kind of thing your looking for, great guy and he'll be doing a lot more work for me I can tell ya! ^^
    oh god i give up posting on this thread its riddiculas!

I seriously think its time you got over yourself and went away then.you don't have to like it, you don't have to post, your not required to do anything,so kindly do so and don't insult any other members.

Also, please please PLEASE, give your grammar a rethink. There are children in run down villages of Zimbabwe that have a tighter grasp on basic spelling and punctuation. Doesn't feel so nice having someone diss you does it?

I seriously think its time you got over yourself and went away then.you don't have to like it, you don't have to post, your not required to do anything,so kindly do so and don't insult any other members.

Also, please please PLEASE, give your grammar a rethink. There are children in run down villages of Zimbabwe that have a tighter grasp on basic spelling and punctuation. Doesn't feel so nice having someone diss you does it?
    im insulting members????? what do you mean by this?

Here we go again.......... Have a nice weekend all!

• Advertisement

davey180 wrote: »
    im insulting members????? what do you mean by this?

I think they're referring to the way that you seem to be insuinating that the only tattoos suitable for women are small pieces, lower back tribals, ankle tattoos and the like, acting as if slapped in the face when presented with a pic of a woman with a large tattoo, no matter how good it is. There are a number of ladies in this forum with large tattoos, beautiful tattoos, that you are insulting with such sentiment. It's sexist, demeaning and insulting.

Kindly rethink how you address people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement