Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

haha, thankyou truthinwords. weird function.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

l_cc17c1c66c2ed8fda531e76f20a00806.jpg

karona, love the colour!

Beautiful.

499460400a7119611027l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

scop wrote: »
    499460400a7119611027l.jpg

thats so great. i love the spray affect. love the colour on the cheeks! seriously it a beaut!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Don't think I asked Scop, who did that for you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Beautiful.
    is it the colour ye looking or tread_softly lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

got some stuff too..
    this one.. X and Oath because of STRAIGHT EDGE
    l_7a3c916dbaf53dbfbbe19dba8a81442b.jpg

and theres another one..
    l_387325cdcd23b63ea1a68518a1183bee.jpg

some old stuff..
    l_96ddbfb07096470833cbcb0417f45823.jpg

got osme more stuff.. wings and lettering on my neck, chestpiece not finished.. neeed new ink

The wolf on your hand is awesome, who done it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 armageddon_pony

thanks.. it was done by polish guy who came to ireland just for few days and he did it at my place..
    will look for his myspace later..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

i like the belt armageddon pony :D oh yes, and the ink aswell, very nice lol

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

thanks.. it was done by polish guy who came to ireland just for few days and he did it at my place..

Nice tat's. Was all the work done by the same guy ?

• Advertisement

i was wondering.thats a good idea get the tattoos done at home.So is there such services of 'House call' for tattooists if you know what i mean.At least i can make more teas and smoke while the tattooist do my tattoo at my place!Let me know or any one on this forum thanks.

awhh no no.. wolf and X (Oath) was done by guy called Pavel (Third eye tattoo)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=94358504
    check this guy out cuz he's really good..

the rest was done by some other dudes..
    now i wanna get appointment for XNico AcostaX and Rudy Fritsch, but i need moolah..

i got it done at home cuz i know the dude and he stayed over at mine when he came to Dublin..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Any chance of him coming back over and taking appointments? I'd really like some work from him.

xtruthx

sure dude! can always try.. he hates to tattoo when he comes over here cuz he wants to come just as a visit.. but he ends up spendin most of the time tattooin :]

i hope im gonna get some appointment too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Well if he does come over drop me a pm and I'll try and arrange something with him.

xtruthx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

I got my tattoo redone on Thursday, im absoloutly delighted with it now.

From this
    lol002.jpg

To this
    lol002-1.jpg

and this
    jimmyandfusion013.jpg

to finally this.
    jimmyandfusion014.jpg

I got it done in stages, when i got just the purple done (2nd pic) i wanted a bit more shading on it, so i went to a guy in Drogheda in Angel tattoo (3rd pic) biggest mistake ever.... it looked like abruise and not at all what i asked for, i dont think he even understood me.
    So i went back to Zulu and the guy who is taking over from Gav till his arm gets better did it for me (4th pic). Does anyone by any chance know his name? he told me it but i cant remember.

Whoever it was did a fine rescue operation of that tattoo. Kudos to him. Looks very pretty now.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

Got my tat finished on Thursday in G Tattoo, I'm well pleased :D

DSC00137.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

Whoever it was did a fine rescue operation of that tattoo. Kudos to him. Looks very pretty now.

Yeah he wa brilliant. Thanks scop.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

Finally got my septum pierced! :o
    Hurts now though, got it done lastnight..

I know I asked this in a diff thread that's gone, but what time is Wildcat or any other place open til tonight seeing as it's thursday?
    My friend wants her tongue pierced:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

kind of a visual thread, at least show us :P

Finally got my septum pierced! :o
    Hurts now though, got it done lastnight..

I know I asked this in a diff thread that's gone, but what time is Wildcat or any other place open til tonight seeing as it's thursday?
    My friend wants her tongue pierced:p
    Wildcat/CR opening hours:
    http://www.celestialring.com/info.html

Snakebite:
    http://www.snakebite.ie/Shop/Location.htm

Dunno the sites of any of the others

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

I can't show yet cos there's a keeper in it & it's way up there !
    & thank you1 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 elleA

DSC00790 (4).JPG

love love love.jpg

DSC00791 (2).JPG

:) My first tattoo...and it means a lot to me. It is the outline of a fairy drawn by a friend of mine when she was 14, just before she died. I got it tattooed on me to remind of that time in my life when I lost her. It was the most difficult and painful time I've ever encountered but it made me so much stronger and so much braver. My friend made me stronger and braver...
    Oh...and I got it done it Danny Bullman's tattoo and piercing place on Thomas St. in Limerick. I recommend the place 100%.

Quite a cute tattoo, and no better reason for getting it done.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

DAVEY180. . . . bleedin fancy meetin you here??? haha. GAS!! :rolleyes:

Karona Marona. . Your tatt is totally awesome!! I love it. hope ur happy with it now??

Done by Jani @ Wildcat, Steven's Green. Really really happy with it. It's so much better then my initial idea which was more of a traditional Japanese piece.

l_59a51f3b3b4881e4e049c1e9f7eea7c4.jpg
    i was just runnig through for tat ideas in this thread .did you say you had these tats done on you if so,what the mask called if you dont mind as l like something like that done.Cheers.

rain on wrote: »
    Haha yeah, I remember when I got my first one on my calf (pics back on the first page of this thread I think) and I got out of bed the next morning, got halfway across the room and fell over when all the blood went to my leg. Hurt to walk for a day or two. Ouchy times.

Hi rain i read this post yesterday and oh god im getting a job done on my calf on tuesday and as for the answers,cant walk for a few days:eek:,its not puting me off at all..It just im going to work the next day (get two days off with doc cert?)get my meaning.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

davey180 wrote: »
    Hi rain i read this post yesterday and oh god im getting a job done on my calf on tuesday and as for the answers,cant walk for a few days:eek:,its not puting me off at all..It just im going to work the next day (get two days off with doc cert?)get my meaning.:D
    I can imagine the scene now.

Davey: Doctor, doctor, my leg is killing me.
    Doctor: Alright, let's take a look.. here, what's with the clingfilm?
    Davey: Oh that yeah.. I just paid this guy to stab me repeatedly for a couple of hours. Can I have a doctor's note now?
    Doctor: Get out of my surgery.

After the initial rush of blood it doesn't hurt that much, you'll feel it alright for a few days but walking shouldn't be a problem. Unless the doctor breaks your legs in some kind of mafia-style revenge set-up.

• Advertisement

rain on wrote: »
    I can imagine the scene now.

Davey: Doctor, doctor, my leg is killing me.
    Doctor: Alright, let's take a look.. here, what's with the clingfilm?
    Davey: Oh that yeah.. I just paid this guy to stab me repeatedly for a couple of hours. Can I have a doctor's note now?
    Doctor: Get out of my surgery.

After the initial rush of blood it doesn't hurt that much, you'll feel it alright for a few days but walking shouldn't be a problem. Unless the doctor breaks your legs in some kind of mafia-style revenge set-up.
    lol:D thanks for that.Il be walking around like if i had the VASECTOMY done!:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement