Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

Your boobs couldn't possibly be better than mine ;)

...Although I could be wrong :D
    Last inking I got was the start of Feb, got cherry blossoms on my side and thigh, feels like forever!
    Whatchoo got planned? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Harhar Davey :p
    Nah pretty sure yours are nicer Becca. Moobs don't count.
    I'm thinking intricate dotwork, but totally depends where I pick to tattoo. All up in the air. I will let people know when I come up with a difinitive design.

Haha :)
    Awh nice, lookin forward to seeing what you come up with! :D
    Something to compliment what you have already? That ones pretty amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Wilburt wrote: »
    Harhar Davey :p
    Nah pretty sure yours are nicer Becca. Moobs don't count.
    I'm thinking intricate dotwork, but totally depends where I pick to tattoo. All up in the air. I will let people know when I come up with a difinitive design.
    let me know il design one for ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

not sure tbh, gotta get back in shape before getting tattooed again. might even travel :D
    off to bed, 6:30am start *le sigh*

• Advertisement

WOO!! Me too :(
    Sad state of affairs....bloody commute...grrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

gorgeous cheeryvega...can't wait to see the colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Davey - Looks really good! Thumbs up! How long did that take?

Cherryvega - Awesome as usual! You planning to eventually link them all together?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Ok ok. So here's the new ink. Please note, I'm not 100% happy with it and it still needs some work. Any ideas are welcome.

1922569366a7326910717l.jpg

I am thinking of putting some flowers around it. Nice and big and bright, maybe try get some more detail onto the bird itself.

haha, is it just me, or do you seem to have a habit of getting stuff done and not being entirely happy with it until several fixes later? :P it's pretty though... a hummingbird? i love the colour, but it does seem a bit lonely out there all by itself... i kinda picture it landing on a flower over/beside some water... glad to see ya postin, fantasy, im sending love out to ya! :pac:
    Cherryvega wrote: »
    Me neither! I'm getting the whole lot outlined first, then it's gonna be filled. Probably gonna be another 3/4 sessions to get the whole lot outlined.

Then the fun begins :p

\
    lovin it becca, absolutely beautiful... totally totally suits you. can't wait to see it in full colour. as a matter of curiosity, how painful was the boobage area? im contemplating a chest piece in actually almost the exact same place at that, but will actually go a little further down the boobage area, and for some reason, im completely wincing in anticipation already. never mind the fact there's already metal there... :rolleyes:

by the by... you seen sassy at all? i've not heard from him in ages... he ever get his tattoo done?

ok, not mine, but just came across this, and was amused...

geektat.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Geek tattoos make me laugh :D

But I dunno if I'd have the balls to get one!!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Yep seen it before, (on the net)

Man im a nerd and work in IT, an getting ink like that, would be a constant reminder of work, and who needs that!!!!!!!!

like a builder getting a tattoo of a hammer and...... shovel.

haha, back of neck, i usually forget about mine... though kids were hangin out of me yesterday, pulling on my tshirt, and wanted to know why i'd metal balls on my neck, and 'what does that say?'.

Davey - Looks really good! Thumbs up! How long did that take?

Cherryvega - Awesome as usual! You planning to eventually link them all together?
    4 and half hours of lovely pain!!!!!And i cant bloody walk this morning:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Yeaaaah. Anyone wanna recommend me a new place for me to get colour done? Like, I kinda want somewhere I can talk about ideas with an artist. Anyone wanna share their experiences?

john in inkwell, darren in colourworks.

Yeah, you were sayin, but I'm interested in other people's experiences? I've basically only had anythin done by wild cat. And by zulu (NIGHTMARE!! NEVER AGAIN!!!).

Cherryvega - Awesome as usual! You planning to eventually link them all together?[/QUOTE]

Thankin you! :D
    I was just looking at where the geisha's gonna end up, I'm gonna have a lot of my middle covered...already said to John I've got a sleeve and my other side in mind already...it's looking likely! :p
    In tomorrow for the next part, i'm so excited!!!

lovin it becca, absolutely beautiful... totally totally suits you. can't wait to see it in full colour. as a matter of curiosity, how painful was the boobage area? im contemplating a chest piece in actually almost the exact same place at that, but will actually go a little further down the boobage area, and for some reason, im completely wincing in anticipation already. never mind the fact there's already metal there... :rolleyes:

by the by... you seen sassy at all? i've not heard from him in ages... he ever get his tattoo done?[/QUOTE]

Thanks! It wasn't as painful as I thought it was gonna be, the boobage area is fine! And theres a part of her dress thats gonna be around the nipple area...thats gonna be interesting :D
    I found the worst parts were right on my sternum and under my collarbone, it bruised as soon as it was tattooed :p

Yea i've seen him a few times, don't think he's gotten anything else done though. :)

^^^^

I never got to say, that's awesome work already. Who's doing it for you, cos they're the kind of flowers I'd like done on my neck!! Absolutely beautiful work right there tho. How did you com up with the idea?

• Advertisement

Thank you! :)
    John in Inkwell is doing it for me, I went to him with designs of what I wanted and we sat down over a couple of different days to get the design finalised and to fit my chest.
    Even now we're still making little changes here and there, can't recommend the guy enough!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

Nice piece Davey. How many is that now?

Cherryvega. :) Do you come up with the designs yourself. Just sweet stuff.

Generally I frequent the musical instruments forum and pop in and out of here. In instruments we talk of GAS (Gear Aquisition Syndrome) which is a very strong desire to buy new gear because of seeing other people's gear. Now I have the same desire for another tattoo. I even have an idea of what I want. Well I guess it's off to the drawing board. ;)

Cherryvega wrote: »
    Thank you! :)
    John in Inkwell is doing it for me, I went to him with designs of what I wanted and we sat down over a couple of different days to get the design finalised and to fit my chest.
    Even now we're still making little changes here and there, can't recommend the guy enough!!

Well he sounds wonderful. I must go and see him when I get paid. Thankies!

Quattroste wrote: »
    Nice piece Davey. How many is that now?

Cherryvega. :) Do you come up with the designs yourself. Just sweet stuff.

Generally I frequent the musical instruments forum and pop in and out of here. In instruments we talk of GAS (Gear Aquisition Syndrome) which is a very strong desire to buy new gear because of seeing other people's gear. Now I have the same desire for another tattoo. I even have an idea of what I want. Well I guess it's off to the drawing board. ;)
    12 tats now,im trying to complete my top half,im not getting any more for at least 3 months time as me leg killing me!:eek:
    I put on bepanthen half hour ago god it stings!I get all my designs from the good auld google and tattoo sites.:D
    whats the idea?something musical id say.;)
    About your talk of gas i just broke one:D:D
    as for the tat design is Dave Nestlers.
    fire.jpg

Well he sounds wonderful. I must go and see him when I get paid. Thankies!

Yep he definitely is! :D

ooh, it's gonna hit a nipply area?defo let me know how that is, cos that's where the idea for mine started and has kinda slowly expanded into a potential chest thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

davey180 wrote: »
    12 tats now,im trying to complete my top half,

Looks well davey180.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

Ok ok. So here's the new ink. Please note, I'm not 100% happy with it and it still needs some work. Any ideas are welcome.

1922569366a7326910717l.jpg

I am thinking of putting some flowers around it. Nice and big and bright, maybe try get some more detail onto the bird itself.

Its a bit like my bird where did you get it done?? Think a flower would be nice too make it stand out a bit more. Heres mine you probably saw it before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭stink_fist

4816-med.jpg

fingernail marks and all lmfaooo

• Advertisement

ok, not mine, but just came across this, and was amused...

geektat.jpg
    should it be head,neck then body!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement