Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

There is no <neck> HTML tag though Davey...

</head> means end of head code
    <body> means start of body code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Got the one mentioned in this thread started yesterday. The first word took three hours so we just did a sketchy outline for the second for the moment. The M is a little funny because he had an interesting time with my ribs getting in the way and what not, but overall I'm really happy with how it's turning out. Watching six episodes of Black Books while getting tattooed = mint.

metal.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

ok another one of those "oh" moment, never knew you were a woman

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

nice ^

oh, and btw... if someone happens to see mark (vpiercings)... could you please apologise on my behalf for getting quite out of it and texting him last night...

>.>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

HEAVY METAL
    Very nice ,it be good when its finnished,healed.
    hide the pink though!:D:D

• Advertisement

davey180 wrote: »
    HEAVY METAL
    Very nice ,it be good when its finnished,healed.
    hide the pink though!:D:D
    Yeah it's looking quite gammy at the moment while it's healing. It's terrible how you always forget how much the healing hurts! I can hardly bend over at all, which makes putting on shoes and socks interesting.

Better picture, just after we finished:
    heavymetal-1.jpg

I found taking anti-inflammatories/pain killers helped me a lot after getting my tattoo done. That and just taking it easy. I was like a piece of wood, couldnt bend my mid section at all.

looking good letters going to great cant wait for the finale!

Wilburt wrote: »
    I found taking anti-inflammatories/pain killers helped me a lot after getting my tattoo done. That and just taking it easy. I was like a piece of wood, couldnt bend my mid section at all.
    im using the bethanpan wow great stuff mines alot better now missed work on friday as i could not walk seriously god!

i've never used bepanthen. Use e45 cream, think its called emulave. Totally natural organic ingredients in it, no steroids. My brother uses it on his skin cos he has bad eczema and it works wonders on him. Same with when I got my tattoo done. Didn't scab and only flaked a tiny bit.

• Advertisement

im using the bethanpan wow great stuff mines alot better now missed work on friday as i could not walk seriously god!
    And there was me going 'yeah yeah you'll be able to walk, it'll be fine!', sorry about that :o

Might go out and get some painkillers now. Walking is a dose, the wind keeps blowing my shirt against it :(

rain on wrote: »
    And there was me going 'yeah yeah you'll be able to walk, it'll be fine!', sorry about that :o

Might go out and get some painkillers now. Walking is a dose, the wind keeps blowing my shirt against it :(
    tuck ye shirt in or skirt lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

wind can still blow it against you...

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sam_mom1

ok so this isnt mine, but i LOVE it, its fab

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭bobtjustice

Ali Cat wrote: »
    Well it would have been expensive because it took over 8 hours, but my tattooist was like, look I really like this piece just pay me what you can. I got it done in two four hour sessions, tbh I'm not sure I could have taken it all at once. It goes down between my breasts and around the bottom of the right one, down my side and ends on the right side of my lower back. I'm totally in love with them! :)

Beautiful looking tattoo. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭bobtjustice

The latest two hours

Really nice piece of work... make sure to post up when its done...or advancing.! :D

i got a tattoo done at christmas last year and got a very bad infection on the body area of the dragon lady(her arse area) it was so bad it its just bearly healed (il post pic of it)It was the pinky colour that ruin it.
    Any suggestions to what i should do to inprove it,who would best for the job for it(cork area)as i dont want to go back to the tattooist that done it for me:cool: The two images one is the infection and when healed.
    [IMG][/img]dragonladytattoo002bw3.jpg

christ on a stick! looks nasty!!
    what do you want a cover up or what davey?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sam_mom1

i got a tattoo done at christmas last year and got a very bad infection on the body area of the dragon lady(her arse area) it was so bad it its just bearly healed (il post pic of it)It was the pinky colour that ruin it.
    Any suggestions to what i should do to inprove it,who would best for the job for it(cork area)as i dont want to go back to the tattooist that done it for me:cool: The two images one is the infection and when healed.

OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH

christ on a stick! looks nasty!!
    what do you want a cover up or what davey?
    i just want the lady and the scroll put right.A proper live like lady as her face is crap!The black dragon is ok but the rest pah!So who do you think can do a good job to improve it in cork thanks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Hey everyone great tattoo's I've got a celtic looking turtle on my wrist I love it though I do get some crap for it from the lads haha. Doesnt bother me anyway I'll get a pic up soon.
    Was thinking of getting another one on my inner lip. Either the words Bite Here or **** It. Anyone know some good places to get this done as I know some places won't do it because it doesn't last to long but I heard that depends on the person. Also what price range would I be expecting?

Davey: Not sure of places in cork but JMD's bodyart in waterford are quite good. He's also the man for portraits

Blacktie. wrote: »
    Hey everyone great tattoo's I've got a celtic looking turtle on my wrist I love it though I do get some crap for it from the lads haha. Doesnt bother me anyway I'll get a pic up soon.
    Was thinking of getting another one on my inner lip. Either the words Bite Here or **** It. Anyone know some good places to get this done as I know some places won't do it because it doesn't last to long but I heard that depends on the person. Also what price range would I be expecting?
    inner lip tattoo:eek:that going really hurt:D

Davey: Not sure of places in cork but JMD's bodyart in waterford are quite good. He's also the man for portraits
    i was there two weeks ago for my firegirl tat as it was some journey for me.and it was ian flynn who did mine and i must say hes a good tattooist.Id go back for big jobs eg 5 hours session.As im close to cork the job for my dragon lady would take a 1 and a half hours.so the closer the better.

Blacktie: Any decent tattooist with a steady hand would be good for the job. however, they may not chose to tattoo you because its v difficult to make it look good. Minimum charge of whatever studio you go to, not a big job. Minimum charges vary from €60 - €100 give or take.

Davey: The way I see it is, its a tattoo, on you for life. It wouldn't bother me to go to another continent to get a tattoo done if the person was amazing (and i had the cash). An hour or two drive isnt a big sacrifice to get it done right, i think.

Originally Posted by Wilburt viewpost.gif
    Davey: The way I see it is, its a tattoo, on you for life. It wouldn't bother me to go to another continent to get a tattoo done if the person was amazing (and i had the cash). An hour or two drive isnt a big sacrifice to get it done right, i think.
    you have a point he might even do my last supper one too!Il give them a buzz tommorow and make an appointment.I heard from a few tattooists that they dont go over another tattooists work,would that be true?:D

how do you think cover ups are done? of course they do silly :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

This is my turtle :-)

Blacktie. wrote: »
    This is my turtle :-)
    Blacktie i think its good tattoo of ye celtic turtle,I dont know why your getting crap from the guys id say they are jelous imo.Are really wanting a tat on ye inner lip tattoo:eek: i havent got anything against it but have you seen anyone with them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

I know a few people with inner lip tattoos. They all have script and it's fairly faded for most of them but I'm still considering it for myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement