Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭TYR ->

sam_mom1 wrote: »
    ok so this isnt mine, but i LOVE it, its fab

Do you know the person with the tattoo or did you just find it on the net? If you know the person, who did it for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Blacktie. wrote: »
    This is my turtle :-)

that is REALLY nice!
    real mauri feel too it i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 achillesminor

Pretty pleased with it, cant wait till its healed up.

image1wa3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Pretty pleased with it, cant wait till its healed up.

image1wa3.jpg
    you must be new here i saw ye tat nice:)i can see its healing,the blank is good and dark.Pardon my instrusion what is the symbol or tat is?

Yeh, I read the forums a lot, just not what you would call a prolific contributor :p

It's a samurai inspired tribal tattoo, the center of the lower portion is a stylised spine, the rest is just fluff :p

• Advertisement

Yeh, I read the forums a lot, just not what you would call a prolific contributor :p

It's a samurai inspired tribal tattoo, the center of the lower portion is a stylised spine, the rest is just fluff :p
    did ye design the tat yourself or they already had that design at the tattooist?

Nah, I found it on a graphic designers site, asked him if it was cool to use it and he said it was. The tattooist changed it minutely as well.

Nah, I found it on a graphic designers site, asked him if it was cool to use it and he said it was. The tattooist changed it minutely as well.
    thats good,it be alot better when its fully healed.I use Bepanthen for the healing process and its great.Good luck with your new tat and dont bump into anything Ouch!:D

Using bepanthan too, have to head out tonight, you should should probably pray for me - I'm a terrible drinker!

oh! i pray that you dont fall:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Session 2 straight from the oven.

Still some more detail to go into the face and hands. aswell as the rest of course.

hrgiger2dt9.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

very very nice, who is doing it for ya?

Thanks man,

Phil in CR - SG.

hi vangoz that is really commin on well!The hair is done well.i love geiger stuff.

cheers d...:)

vangoz wrote: »
    cheers d...:)
    dont give away ye john player ciggies and dont forget your handbag:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That's looking deadly Vangoz! :)

Are you gonna continue it down at any stage or leave it at that?

Also, <3 Giger

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭DinoBot

vangoz wrote: »
    Session 2 straight from the oven.

Still some more detail to go into the face and hands. aswell as the rest of course.

Thats look'n good !

That's looking deadly Vangoz! :)

Are you gonna continue it down at any stage or leave it at that?

Also, <3 Giger

Yeah gonna get the whole back done, the original image is mostly whats there at the moment,

Will get the rest of the guitar (electric) continued further down, with more giger backround imagery and so on. I'll just let the artist do his thing with it really. :) he knows his stuff when it comes to tattooing Giger.

I'm well pleased with it so far, cause i know how difficult it is to try and re-create any of that kinda work.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 sub5

just reading through the thread there and have to say some savage work on display, thats some nice giger work on your back there vangoz.
    this piece here still has to finished off it will be going right down til its pretty much running flush with the soul of me foot (ankle hurt like hell) and this photo doesn't do it justice couldnt get a decent angle , couldnt suss out how to make me pic's smaller so i could fit more in but the links should bring ya'll to the rest of them,

Picture014.jpg
    right leg

some Japanese koi fish
    http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/looneylot/00000322.jpg
    http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/looneylot/00000323.jpg
    http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/looneylot/00000325.jpg

more of the right leg
    http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/looneylot/Picture006.jpg
    http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/looneylot/Picture009.jpg
    http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/looneylot/Picture018.jpg

and a Japanese slieve piece
    http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/looneylot/1.jpg
    http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/looneylot/2.jpg

:cool::cool:

• Advertisement

sub5 wrote: »
    just reading through the thread there and have to say some savage work on display, thats some nice giger work on your back there vangoz.
    this piece here still has to finished off it will be going right down til its pretty much running flush with the soul of me foot (ankle hurt like hell) and this photo doesn't do it justice couldnt get a decent angle , couldnt suss out how to make me pic's smaller so i could fit more in but the links should bring ya'll to the rest of them,

:cool::cool:

Some nice work there mate !! Are they all the same artist ? Who did them ? I love this one
    http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc25/looneylot/Picture018.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 49 sub5

ta mate, the one you like there was done by a guy in cornwall called lewis jones his shop is based in cambourne if your ever over there, real nice guy and the koi fish and the monks where done by arnas who used to work in zulu and the japanese slieve and the ongoing leg piece is with justin russell again in zulu, ive heard some people flamin zulu but i have to say i have never had a problem getting work done there and it has always turned out top notch

sub5 wrote: »
    ta mate, the one you like there was done by a guy in cornwall called lewis jones his shop is based in cambourne if your ever over there, real nice guy and the koi fish and the monks where done by arnas who used to work in zulu and the japanese slieve and the ongoing leg piece is with justin russell again in zulu, ive heard some people flamin zulu but i have to say i have never had a problem getting work done there and it has always turned out top notch

Nice to know zulu is turning out some nice ink :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭nikki 122

hey i want to get a red rose on the side of my boob (could not think of a polite name for it) is it meant to be sorer on fat or muscle ??

hurts more on bone. boobage area shouldn't be too sore as long as its actually on the side and not hitting off your ribs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭nikki 122

ah kool because i want it in a place nobody can see it but i want to be able to show my mates and lovers ha lol!
    is it expensive the more expensive the safer i'll feel

nikki 122 wrote: »
    ah kool because i want it in a place nobody can see it but i want to be able to show my mates and lovers ha lol!
    is it expensive, the more expensive the safer i'll feel

Minimum charges vary from €60 - €100 per hour.
    You can give em more money, I'm sure the artist won't argue with you :p:pac:

Wilburt wrote: »
    Minimum charges vary from €60 - €100 per hour.
    You can give em more money, I'm sure the artist won't argue with you :p:pac:
    course ye can Will you are loaded wiv cash:p

>_>
    yeah sure Davey, cos you know me SO well! any other pearls of wisdom you care to share with us before your next outbreak of information spewed forth from the computer screen?

btw I'm not loaded with cash. If I was I wouldnt be working this sh!te job. And yes I am in horrible humour today.

• Advertisement

just got this done today half finnished but not happy with the viking fellow any suggestions:)
    viking_002_1.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement